Hacking Question Accidentally clicked on the update pop-up, now stuck without CFW.

AsukaL1to

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you press the "save" button after disabling AutoRCM?
Yes, I did.

I disabled Auto RCM then pressed save settings and went in and out of other menus to check if it really stayed saved. Then I tried powering off and rebooting into OFW through hekate.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This has nothing to do with it. When you tap/click on the button, a new window opens which says you that autorcm is disabled or enabled.

I never got a window that directly indicated Auto RCM was disabled. Other than seeing in the settings that AutoRCM said it as OFF

I just disabled it then got a window that said settings have been changed and if I would like to save them, and I did.

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally managed to downgrade my console back to 11.0.1 with only one compromise, Game Cards make my console crash.
I only own one anyway and NSP backups are a thing

I followed the guide you used, but EmmcHaccGen didn't create a MicroSD card folder for the last step. How did you get around this? Thank you.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a tutorial online but it just looked too long and risky. I should probably wait like a week, all for some Walking Dead...
If you have a NAND back up, then restore that back up, then boot into Atmosphere via Hetake and update to 11.x

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y