Accessories for a DSL?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Seek01, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Seek01
    OP

Seek01 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    I'm about to order a bunch of accessories for my new DS lite that I got for Christmas. Well, I got a used onyx DS lite that had a scratchy surface, screen, and messed up L shoulderpad, so I returned that and got a new Crimson/Black DSL.

Right now I want some more styluses, probably a carrying case, and a replacement case because it doesn't look good, (not the quality, just the color scheme is not for me. They only had Crimson/black and pink in stock when I returned the used one) a new battery because I'm on the road a lot, and anything else you guys can think of.

My priorities are the styluses and replacement case because I already lost the 1 of 2 styluses it comes with and I want my DS to stop being ugly.

2. PettingZoo

PettingZoo yesss

Oct 5, 2008
    in the trap
    Go to a games store or something, like target or EB Games (do they have Eb Games in the US?). There are some nice telescopic styluses around.

3. Seek01
    OP

Seek01 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 14, 2009
    United States
    I want to buy in bulk, and unfortunately every where I would go in store overprices just the usual 2 pack they carry.

4. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States
    I use these retractable styluses from DealeXtreme. They come in packs of 4. I've used one for about a year now, and it's only now getting loose (due to an over-exuberant elder playing Zombie BBQ).
    DX also carries many other styluses in retractable/non-retractable styles, many colors, and most come in packs of 4.

As far as a carrying case, I highly recommend these "Switch-n'-Carry" backpacks.
    I got mine at the local wal-mart for about $18