Accessories for a DSL?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Seek01, Jan 14, 2009.

Jan 14, 2009

Accessories for a DSL? by Seek01 at 1:20 AM (934 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Seek01
    OP

Newcomer Seek01 Member

United States
    I'm about to order a bunch of accessories for my new DS lite that I got for Christmas. Well, I got a used onyx DS lite that had a scratchy surface, screen, and messed up L shoulderpad, so I returned that and got a new Crimson/Black DSL.

Right now I want some more styluses, probably a carrying case, and a replacement case because it doesn't look good, (not the quality, just the color scheme is not for me. They only had Crimson/black and pink in stock when I returned the used one) a new battery because I'm on the road a lot, and anything else you guys can think of.

My priorities are the styluses and replacement case because I already lost the 1 of 2 styluses it comes with and I want my DS to stop being ugly.

2. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Go to a games store or something, like target or EB Games (do they have Eb Games in the US?). There are some nice telescopic styluses around.

3. Seek01
    OP

Newcomer Seek01 Member

United States
    I want to buy in bulk, and unfortunately every where I would go in store overprices just the usual 2 pack they carry.

4. Vulpes Abnocto

Former Staff Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

United States
    I use these retractable styluses from DealeXtreme. They come in packs of 4. I've used one for about a year now, and it's only now getting loose (due to an over-exuberant elder playing Zombie BBQ).
    DX also carries many other styluses in retractable/non-retractable styles, many colors, and most come in packs of 4.

As far as a carrying case, I highly recommend these "Switch-n'-Carry" backpacks.
    I got mine at the local wal-mart for about $18