Hacking Accessories for a DSL?

Seek01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm about to order a bunch of accessories for my new DS lite that I got for Christmas. Well, I got a used onyx DS lite that had a scratchy surface, screen, and messed up L shoulderpad, so I returned that and got a new Crimson/Black DSL.

Right now I want some more styluses, probably a carrying case, and a replacement case because it doesn't look good, (not the quality, just the color scheme is not for me. They only had Crimson/black and pink in stock when I returned the used one) a new battery because I'm on the road a lot, and anything else you guys can think of.

My priorities are the styluses and replacement case because I already lost the 1 of 2 styluses it comes with and I want my DS to stop being ugly.

Seek01

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
Go to a games store or something, like target or EB Games (do they have Eb Games in the US?). There are some nice telescopic styluses around.

I want to buy in bulk, and unfortunately every where I would go in store overprices just the usual 2 pack they carry.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use these retractable styluses from DealeXtreme. They come in packs of 4. I've used one for about a year now, and it's only now getting loose (due to an over-exuberant elder playing Zombie BBQ).
DX also carries many other styluses in retractable/non-retractable styles, many colors, and most come in packs of 4.

As far as a carrying case, I highly recommend these "Switch-n'-Carry" backpacks.
I got mine at the local wal-mart for about $18

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a