AC:WW

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Jademalo, Dec 26, 2008.

Dec 26, 2008

AC:WW by Jademalo at 5:09 PM (871 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Jademalo
    OP

Member Jademalo GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Ok. On my M3DSS, i have always used the USA version of AC:WW, since it came out earlier. Now, both regions of savers are incompatible, i have treid with a variety of UK and USA roms. Now, i ave in my possesion an AC:WW, but unfortunately it is a UK version, and i have a USA save.

I just got Lets go to the city.

Would it be possible in any way, shape or form to chage the region of my save? i have the facility and everything to restore it onto the card, but i am suffering incompatability issues. I can hardly imagine that nintendo would change the way the game saves and that too badly, as after all, they both work just fine with the old animal map.

if ANYONE can offer me a solution, wether it be uploading my save on here and someone doing it manually, i would forever be in debt.

(its because i had a nearly complete catalogue and i REALLY would like to keep it)

Ty =]

2. Moots

Member Moots The Incredible Sulk

Canada
    I think the save types are the same are they not?
    So it shouldn't matter, or have you tried this already?

3. Jademalo
    OP

Member Jademalo GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    as i said, ive tried a UK save with a USA game, and a USA save with a UK game, and they just dont seem to want to work with eachother.

4. wabo

Member wabo GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    You'll need two DS for this. Make your character move from your flash cart to an original UK ACWW cart. Then, you'll be able to import your character to the UK AC Wii