Abz Mastermod Pack question WiiFlow

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Jeremy Pettes, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Jeremy Pettes
    OP

Jeremy Pettes Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2015
    United States
    So I have successfully started using the Abz Mastermod pack with wiiflow and also installed Nintendont mastermod pack.
    My question lies with the covers for traditional ROMS. If i select the download installation option it says "cannot download covers" even though when i download covers the same way when adding Wii Covers/Game Cube covers they install just fine.

.The only major difference is the location of the items. My ROMS are located in one folder on my SD card compared to my Wii/GC titles currently on my HDD. I have the covers path set to the proper locations and correctly renamed the files to match including the extensions.

Can anyone that has knowledge of this run my through the proper installation or send me a link to a tutorial?

2. AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro da KiNG

Jan 14, 2012
    Ideas factory :)
    Traditional roms cannot be downloaded from the loader since the s no standard naming and no repository.There is a wii emulation homebrew sticky with all info on these covers.

3. Toter402

Toter402 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2015
    United States
    You could look into goodnames like goodnes goodsnes, etc. Mupen64plus downloads covers. There's probably something out there to get covers. Too bad no loaders support that. I wonder how hard it is to program a plug in.

Last edited by Toter402, Jun 27, 2016