Patuli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you know what? didn't read the big damn letters in the thread is my fault
I was just exited to be able to use the ram dumper,searcher and viewer
Im a damn idiot, time to purchase a new3dsxl anyway, my old 3dsxl is gone for good!

RetroNauta

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
you know what? didn't read the big damn letters in the thread is my fault
I was just exited to be able to use the ram dumper,searcher and viewer
Im a damn idiot, time to purchase a new3dsxl anyway, my old 3dsxl is gone for good!

We can wait for the homebrew launcher to come out to 11.3.

Patuli

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I really hope so, been reading the smealum twitter, yellow and pluto and it seems old 3ds hombrew is gone for good.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope so, been reading the smealum twitter, yellow and pluto and it seems old 3ds hombrew is gone for good.
I wouldn't say that. From what I can tell their tweets have only indicated that it's temporarily broken on o3ds more than n3ds meaning it will take longer to fix. I haven't really seen anything from them that would indicate o3ds homebrew is dead for good. In fact I would say the exact opposite of what you believe is true with Smealum saying "we have ideas to bypass this", and qlutoo saying "There will be homebrew on 11.3 pretty soon I think".
Edit: Smealum did say "HBL on O3DS is in limbo for now", but did not say it's dead yet. So we will have to wait and see.

Last edited by TheCyberQuake,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
My understanding of when you update your synand from Gateway you don't brick you lose a9lh functionality

And that's why I'm saying you accidentally did it you had no idea that you did it I know that nobody in their right mind would intentionally mess up their setup

I've already launched myGateway payloads like five separate times today and I get to Black screens and the blue light then I have to press my power button for like 5 seconds until it Powers off and everything is still working fine for me when I turn on my console again
o3DS won't brick, but n3DS will.

Reactions: BADDINOROX99

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing to read all the comments from people who fuck up their consoles for whatever reason. Once a9 is all set up with the cia apps, all you do is copy games either using freeshop or ftp, install and enjoy your games. I don't intend to break or brick anything but if something happens I'm prepared to buy a new hacked 3ds from ebay.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Amazing to read all the comments from people who fuck up their consoles for whatever reason. Once a9 is all set up with the cia apps, all you do is copy games either using freeshop or ftp, install and enjoy your games. I don't intend to break or brick anything but if something happens I'm prepared to buy a new hacked 3ds from ebay.

A hacked console at ebay costs way more than a stock 3ds that you hack yourself. No store has a 3DS on theír shelf that has 11.3 yet, and it's easy to find out which 3DS'es come with which FW anyway. Don't be dumb and support people who slap on additional $150 on a console's price because they spent 1 hour of their time to hack it.

Reactions: TheCyberQuake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris