Homebrew [A9LH]BootAnim9 Animations Thread!

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when trying this.. if I get a black screen and blue LED hang, should I assume I have the OG A9LH without screen init?
Im using an o3DS w/a9lh AuReinand. Rename my arm9loaderhax.bin to arm9payload.bin and throw the bootanim9 bin on root..
Animation in "anim" folder on root, with (and without, tried both) a backup arm9payload.bin in that folder as well.

Any ideas? Tried a few different animations.. stuck on black screen every time :/

Wolfvak

nyaa~
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So when trying this.. if I get a black screen and blue LED hang, should I assume I have the OG A9LH without screen init?
Im using an o3DS w/a9lh AuReinand. Rename my arm9loaderhax.bin to arm9payload.bin and throw the bootanim9 bin on root..
Animation in "anim" folder on root, with (and without, tried both) a backup arm9payload.bin in that folder as well.

Any ideas? Tried a few different animations.. stuck on black screen every time :/
Yes, you most likely have the original arm9loaderhax.bin. At this point I'm seriously considering adding screen-init, but I got other stuff to take care of first. In the meantime, just wait.

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yes, you most likely have the original arm9loaderhax.bin. At this point I'm seriously considering adding screen-init, but I got other stuff to take care of first. In the meantime, just wait.
the newest devbuild of bootctr9 is compatible with bootanim9, its possible to use it for screeninit till you included it, should not be noticeably slower if the deleys where set to 0, logging disabled, and only a default payload configured.

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me here? I tried converting this GIF.. but no matter what i change the FPS to with the makeanim script, it just flashes quickly upon boot.
Im trying to make it last, on a loop if needed, for at least 5 or more seconds. About however long the original 3DS splash lasts.

https://media.giphy.com/media/mWrYVjsjhWnCg/giphy.gif

Bonus cool points if anyone can find a dope bottom screen to match, maybe one from the Budokai loadscreens ?

Docmudkipz

Novice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me here? I tried converting this GIF.. but no matter what i change the FPS to with the makeanim script, it just flashes quickly upon boot.
Im trying to make it last, on a loop if needed, for at least 5 or more seconds. About however long the original 3DS splash lasts.

https://media.giphy.com/media/mWrYVjsjhWnCg/giphy.gif

Bonus cool points if anyone can find a dope bottom screen to match, maybe one from the Budokai loadscreens ?
Theres actually no problem, its just that the animation lasts
2e5e6af56d49cfd56e1796fc7baca731.png
so it will flash like that. I can see about copy pasting like a madman real quick though.

nickwhit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by nickwhit,
Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyBmc3-J5AM