Homebrew [A9LH]BootAnim9 Animations Thread!

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
You can just rename them. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't really like pitch black, but If you tell me framerate and N/O3DS I'll make one for you :)

oh ? i mean like the original of the bootanimation ! you know like the background tends to be abit more dark/black.

like with deeper stronger contrast in it , it dont matter what framereate you use xD
i have yet to try them out , maybe they are already black enough and just look that way to me cause i looked it up on pc only.

KitsumiTheFox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ? i mean like the original of the bootanimation ! you know like the background tends to be abit more dark/black.

like with deeper stronger contrast in it , it dont matter what framereate you use xD
i have yet to try them out , maybe they are already black enough and just look that way to me cause i looked it up on pc only.
I set the color to #222222 so its not black, but if you want it to be black, I can make it for you :)

Reactions: leonmagnus99

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: peteruk

peteruk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
Reactions: pbanj

Bjnido35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a quick animation in After Effects.
rDzK3l3.gif

PjVihEd.gif

Think you could whip one up for me that just changes the top to "new Nintendo 3DSXL" ? Ya know, with the "new" logo above Nintendo like the actually logo, as well as the actually XL part? I would LOVE that, as I really want to use this animation cuz I love it and its awesome :P

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think you could whip one up for me that just changes the top to "new Nintendo 3DSXL" ? Ya know, with the "new" logo above Nintendo like the actually logo, as well as the actually XL part? I would LOVE that, as I really want to use this animation cuz I love it and its awesome :P

That makes the 2nd request. :)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/a9lh-bootanim9-animations-thread.420421/page-9#post-6238367

You can just rename them. :)

I don't really like pitch black, but If you tell me framerate and N/O3DS I'll make one for you :)

Pitch black of your 2nd version for N3DS XL please. 15 FPS. :)

Last edited by D34DL1N3R,
Reactions: Bjnido35

Bjnido35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slow sd card, wrong settings in the config, too little or too many fps

Well my SD card is class 10 so thats not the issue. What settings in config? And what about the fps? I got the anims off of here so shouldnt they be set right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Back when I was playing kakarot I looked up one little guide now all I see is dbz stuff