Homebrew Question A way to clean a dirty sysnand with no backup nand

RarelyUnderUsed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone.

I hacked my switch in the early days when emunand wasnt a thing and just kept updating atmosphere and using choixdujour to update the FW.

I just decided to give online a try and i want to know if there is a way to clean my sysnand and wipe ouut all the traces.

Here is my situation:

1. no clean nand backup
2 fuses are 7/6 (6-0 hos 5.0.1)
3 FW 10.0.1
4. i probably connected to the internet prior to the CFW install and i think i even performed an update

It will be great if someone could help me figure out a way i just want the safest bet and i dont mind if i am banned in the outcome

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by RarelyUnderUsed,

RarelyUnderUsed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your best bet is to use haku33
I have two questions

1- Does haku33 burn the right fuses to match the correct number of the official firmware?

2- I will use a new nintendo account but does nintendo harbor some log of my brief activity prehack linked to my serial number that will not match the full wipe that haku33 will create.

Thanks in advance kind stranger.

dotmehdi

Trophies
Paris, France, Europe, Earth (Milky Way).
XP
Country
France
1- Does haku33 burn the right fuses to match the correct number of the official firmware?
Nothing can burn fuses except the official Switch bootloader. As long as you use hekate, fusée, sx boot.dat or anything else to boot your Switch, your fuses won't burn. This is why AutoRCM is so important when it comes to save your fuses.

If you are actually on 10.0.1, I would recommend you to start from scratch : use a blank microSD card, install atmosphère + haku33, clean the Switch then reboot it without atmosphère (OFW) and start your initial configuration process.
Did you blank your PRODINFO partition or bloacked internet to avoid banning ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over