Hardware A Way for Reaching out to Nintendo about E-shop and It's regional office

Uzuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello, I want to ask if there is anyway to reach out Nintendo (like using a ticket or an email.) about establishing a regional e-shop and regional office in my country. Currently there's no Nintendo office that's established in my country (No support at all here.) The country I live in is Indonesia. I know this seems a bit of a stretch but I just want to voice myself out a little bit to Nintendo. Thank you in advance!

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, I want to ask if there is anyway to reach out Nintendo (like using a ticket or an email.) about establishing a regional e-shop and regional office in my country. Currently there's no Nintendo office that's established in my country (No support at all here.) The country I live in is Indonesia. I know this seems a bit of a stretch but I just want to voice myself out a little bit to Nintendo. Thank you in advance!
Something like that happened in my country. We had no direct representation (it was a third party that sold Nintendo products) and people started to complain. Years later, they ended their partnership and we now see advertising and shelves filled with Nintendo products.

I'd start by sending emails to Nintendo directly. Maybe there's a direct email in Nintendo Japan?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
While regretable, I don't believe it would make any difference.
The easiest way to contact Nintendo would be through twitter these days, however some markets may not be viable at all for Nintendo. It's not just about selling a game in a specific market, there's a lot of paperwork involved and costs that may not always offer return.

Reactions: ds34

pcwizard7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
they really only have phone support for each country. The Switch is region free and it's easy to make an account for any region/country so you can import a switch and enjoy as if it was like any other.

but in terms of plea to them, I would either talk to either the marketing team of Nintendo America or japan via skype during there time of operation or their twitter

would u like to know how to get a switch and a way to buy games from the e shop?

Last edited by pcwizard7,

Uzuka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
While I know it's quite a futile thing to do, I just want to reach out my voice honestly. I'll try contacting Nintendo towards twitter first then. Also the eng->jpn would be a great help! I'll keep updating for how it unfolds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they really only have phone support for each country. The Switch is region free and it's easy to make an account for any region/country so you can import a switch and enjoy as if it was like any other.

but in terms of plea to them, I would either talk to either the marketing team of Nintendo America or japan via skype during there time of operation or their twitter

would u like to know how to get a switch and a way to buy games from the e shop?
I already have a switch. The only problem I had is really the price of the games. Since there's no e-shop for my region. The price falls pretty high and expensive.

Last edited by Uzuka,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1