1snack
I've put together this group to display interesting snacks and drinks I've come across. I'm inviting other users to post and share. Not everything has to be candy, soda or unhealthy items alike. Most of mine will be but I don't recommend anyone being like me. :-)
1snack
1snack

A&W Ghost root beer energy

  • Thread starter Thread starter K3Nv4
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 156
  • Replies Replies 0

K3Nv4

I bribe staff; You > Me
Member
Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
3,016
Reaction score
10,935
Trophies
9
Location
certified shitposter
XP
2,666
Country
United States
20260911_092213.jpg

Yeah, this one is strange. I actually had it with Root beer cinnamon toast crunch real thing that had a actual better root beer taste to it. The ghost brand is kind of like diet root beer but it has a slight pepper taste to it. Not spicy but normal ground pepper. A slight burning almost. It's strange. Maybe it's the zero sugar aspect of it but should've stuck with sugar. 2/5
 

Group statistics

Group owner:
K3Nv4
Members:
53
Threads:
309
Messages:
885
Photos:
0

Latest photos

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted