Hacking a vote for animated channels i'm making.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
that was a really nice comment, thanks. I'm actually working on my TG16 channel right now, I'm almost finished.

EDIT: Uploading videos as we speak. there is 3 variations of this channel. All 3 have different IDs, in case you want to use both wiiengine and HU-GO

Animated Turbo Grafx 16 Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR94dBrGCDY
SD - sd:/apps/pcengine/boot.dol - MediafireTitle ID: ZTGP
SDHC - HU-GO Forwarder- sd:/apps/hugo-gx/boot.dol - MediafireTitle ID: ZTGH
SDHC - Wii Engine Forwarder- sd:/apps/wiiengine/boot.dol - MediafireTitle ID: ZTGW
WiiEngine Banner Title ID: ZSCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DioCRMAmt5g
SDHC - Wii Engine Banner - sd:/apps/wiiengine/boot.dol - MediafireTitle ID: ZTGW
HU-GO Banner Title ID: ZSCU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB23rvAWNNE
SDHC - HU-GO Banner - sd:/apps/hugo-gx/boot.dol - MediafireTitle ID: ZTGH

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Troy or anyone that knows Scumm/TG-16.... For Scumm how big are the games, like other system ROMs are tiny, but it is my understanding you need the original disc image for the Scumm? And TG-16 which is "better" Wii engine? I will read up, but just want to hear some opinions from those who know.

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
TrickyTony said:
Hey Troy or anyone that knows Scumm/TG-16.... For Scumm how big are the games, like other system ROMs are tiny, but it is my understanding you need the original disc image for the Scumm? And TG-16 which is "better" Wii engine? I will read up, but just want to hear some opinions from those who know.

They range in size from 5 MB to 500 MB. Depends on the game. And you don't need the disk image, simply certain files from the disks.

Also, NEO GEO voting is now closed. thanks everyone for participating.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I vote for Atari 2600 please (Stella)
wink.gif

sonny615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hey Troy,

Thanks a lot for your efforts and for sharing this stuff with us. Looking forward to the things you have lined up next (after your break, of course :-p). I also support the MPlayerCE idea.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

TroyTheZombie

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ugh, i am so tired, helped my sister move and my internet was out for almost the entire day. lol, ah well, at least I'm a lil drunk. God bless the man who decided giving beer to people who helped you move. anyway, I'm uploading the neo geo stuff now.

sonny615

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
mikeyt1998 said:
TroyTheZombie said:
the SD and SDHC links are mixed up lol

the SDHC link leads to the SD and vice versa.

also, thanks for the reply to the PM earlier, looking forward to those embedded SNES and NES channels
tongue.gif
gonna test the SDHC forwarders and see if they work first though XD

Actually, the links are correct. The names are messed up so if you go with the SD link, you will get a file named SDHC but it is actually the SD version and vice versa.

Also, Troy, is it possible to make a Mega Drive SD version with genplusgx path instead of genplus? Maybe it's easy to change but I have no idea how to do it.
smile.gif

Thanks.

JrllyfishNL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
sonny615 said:
mikeyt1998 said:
TroyTheZombie said:

also, thanks for the reply to the PM earlier, looking forward to those embedded SNES and NES channels
tongue.gif

Actually, the links are correct. The names are messed up so if you go with the SD link, you will get a file named SDHC but it is actually the SD version and vice versa.

Also, Troy, is it possible to make a Mega Drive SD version with genplusgx path instead of genplus? Maybe it's easy to change but I have no idea how to do it.
smile.gif

Thanks.

What's the difference between the two?
Can't find anything on google about the "X" one...

lettuce

Trophies
XP
Country
JrllyfishNL said:
sonny615 said:
mikeyt1998 said:
TroyTheZombie said:

tongue.gif

smile.gif

Thanks.

What's the difference between the two?
Can't find anything on google about the "X" one...

Ah bugger!, i noticed that the other day, i wanted the SD version so clicked on the link and noticed the file name had SDHC init, so i clicked on the SDHC link and got the file name with SD in it (the one i wanted) so i downloaded it! It works fine but if what your saying is true, that its just the file name that is wrong not the actual link, i have indeed downloaded the SDHC version??, if so how come it works as im using just a SD card not a SDHC one?

FoxForceFive

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slightly off topic, but in your video I noticed your disc channel has moved?

How'd you do that? Mine's literally never used anymore cos I run everything off the dvd drive so I'd like to move it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp