Verocity

Ö!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Something that he can see everyday, and that will stay around..something that ages well with your own age.

Like a picture of both of you doing something important or completing something.

And there is nothing like being with someone and watching a funny movie together...(Chuck and Larry, Anchorman, Superbad, Blades of Glory...for example)

Hope that helps..Good Luck.
wink.gif

hibachi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 30GB Zune is on sale for $99. You can load a personal video on it with his family and friends telling him how much he means to you guys.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The 30GB Zune is on sale for $99. You can load a personal video on it with his family and friends telling him how much he means to you guys.

Wow.
You get the cheesiest suggestion award
gbasp.gif

And, er, yeah...buy him an iPod Nano or something off of eBay (the second generation 4gb should be around the 100 dollar area)

j5c077

some old guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow

i think alot of people are missing the point of this and trying to think of what they would want for 100 bucks

so imo
if someone is feeling shitty enough to want to commit suicide, alot of that could possibly be about them possibly feeling unimportant.

i can't really give a suggestion that well being that i don't know the individual or the situation, but it seems to me it should be something that would involve a lot of the persons closest friends or family or both, and would lead to the individual having a good time with the people that are close to him to reiterate the fact that he is important to some.

so do something or get something that gets the person around people who really care about him and leads to good fun and laughs. that would be the best feeling you could give. it doesnt have to be cheesy, it could be like (just as an example) hey i got rock band and (friend) and (friend) are are gonna come over and we're gonna play it, or just something like that. or, we're gonna go out and party tonight, drinks and good fun with good people, dinner with others, etc

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow

i think alot of people are missing the point of this and trying to think of what they would want for 100 bucks

so imo
if someone is feeling shitty enough to want to commit suicide, alot of that could possibly be about them possibly feeling unimportant.

i can't really give a suggestion that well being that i don't know the individual or the situation, but it seems to me it should be something that would involve a lot of the persons closest friends or family or both, and would lead to the individual having a good time with the people that are close to him to reiterate the fact that he is important to some.

so do something or get something that gets the person around people who really care about him and leads to good fun and laughs. that would be the best feeling you could give. it doesnt have to be cheesy, it could be like (just as an example) hey i got rock band and (friend) and (friend) are are gonna come over and we're gonna play it, or just something like that. or, we're gonna go out and party tonight, drinks and good fun with good people, dinner with others, etc
This was a really good post. He loves soccer and most of our friends play soccer, so I went out and bought him a nice soccer ball. Thanks again for the post.

/thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5