Hacking A third alternative r4 firmware

whsiao1995

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When did everyone start reworking on the r4?
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

http://fw211.com/article.asp?id=34

(Normally I don't talk at all, but its been day 10 since this came out and nobody commented yet...)

Apparantly its called R4Menu here (i used it and its like a mini moonshell with only the ui; basically without the music/movie part)

"R4Menu and the source code are here!

If you want to use the MoonShell2,please download it yourself,and put the moonshl2.nds into the moonshl2 folder,copy the R4.dat to \moonshl2\resetmse,and rename it to r4tf.nds."

D

Deleted User

Your first post and you find this.

Edit

Not A bad firmware and R4.dat when renamed to a .nds file can be used as an external loader.

Edit

It is also in Japanese so yea. but not bad. Also has Moonshell Icon when renamed and seems to use a Combination of Ysmenu (Or just TTMenu) and Moonshell to make this. So definitely of course no as good as wood R4. TTDS/Moonshell ripoff.

bekar

Trophies
Website
www.omgpop.com
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
bekar said:
Any further discussion of this hacked firmware should probably go here:
R4Menu thread
I think further discussion should be posted here xD. He got his post in earlier than you did.

Well, I've submitted my modified version of R4Menu (including cheats, English menu and a readme) in the other thread, so I think that's where the talk belongs
rolleyes.gif

D

Deleted User

bekar said:
jurassicplayer said:
bekar said:
Any further discussion of this hacked firmware should probably go here:
R4Menu thread
I think further discussion should be posted here xD. He got his post in earlier than you did.

Well, I've submitted my modified version of R4Menu (including cheats, English menu and a readme) in the other thread, so I think that's where the talk belongs
rolleyes.gif
They need to be more observant.

whsiao1995

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its ok! We can move everything to the other thread (by bekar)... I don't really care (even though i was earlier for like 20ish minutes)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CN7KP713/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=23d6e13e...