Gaming A reminder regarding a cheaper Switch online service

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So for the people like me who don't have 20 Euro to spend for a rather underwhelming online service, please be reminded that there is the far cheaper option of a family membership for 35 Euro.
Up to 8 people can join a family and it doesn't matter where the switch is located, so the cost of 35 can be split into 4,38. I'm sure there are many tempers to build a group with.

I myself found someone on Ebay offering me to join her family for 5 Euro - and that's totally okay (Payed with PayPal just to be safe, don't use the family and friends option).

Give it a try, or let it go and play with the awesome other homebrew options that are worked on every day. Just a friendly reminder. ;-)

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what happens when a "friend or family" gets banned while using your account?

Nothing. You kick them off of it and give the spot to someone else. Its account based, not unit based. The family plan has a master parent account, and then you share a code with seven other people to link their accounts. If one of them is banned, remove them and give the spot to someone else.

In NA, this scheme runs an online service cost to about ~$4/year. Making it virtually free.

Last edited by V-Temp,
Reactions: nando

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1