Homebrew Discussion a possible new hack for new switch

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

I just discovered a new hack.

I put glue on a tall mirror and kept throwing my switch to it until it stuck. It eventually broke the mirror, Switch is ok.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hacked my mariko by ripping out the SoC and cramming it into my sd card reader. Shows up as drive and you can drop a payload on it

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear if you lather it in coconut oil and slide across a parking lot, the friction creates an electrical charge that boots the switch into atmosphere

Reactions: BigOnYa

GRAnimated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently read that during a speedrun, solar radiation hit DOTA_Teabag's N64, flipping the eighth bit of Mario's first height byte, causing a glitch in the game. If we build a series of cosmic-ray observatories, could we triangulate incoming cosmic-rays and position a Switch in time to cause the rays to hit specific parts of the memory to write custom code, one bit at a time, to hack the switch and possibly allow it to play ps5 games?
just a thought
Yes

pinbi7

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently read that during a speedrun, solar radiation hit DOTA_Teabag's N64, flipping the eighth bit of Mario's first height byte, causing a glitch in the game. If we build a series of cosmic-ray observatories, could we triangulate incoming cosmic-rays and position a Switch in time to cause the rays to hit specific parts of the memory to write custom code, one bit at a time, to hack the switch and possibly allow it to play ps5 games?
just a thought
Might be a little hard to pull off , you might run into some performance issues , but if you manage to pull this off the implications would be "astronomical"!
(You could basicly hack anything, including but not limited to , reality it self)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, only @BakerMan is as young as me