astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
0) I've gotten my grubby hands on a copy of Odama for the Gamecube. Problem is, there's no microphone attachment. I'd be willing to send it away in exchange for anything - it doesn't look like I'd be getting a Gamecube any time soon.

1) Selling the Tempy stamp - $5...including shipping! (You get a polybag to hold it too!)

2) Anyone interested in two DS games? Di-gata defenders and Rhaposody?

On to the rant:

You know what pisses me off? My roommates. They don't purchase their own cleaning products, or their own toilet paper. My stuff is disappearing faster than a buffet beside Jabba the Hutt. I'm pretty much eating out of my freezer these days and they constantly buy new food at the supermarket. That just pisses me off - and today, I was just about to purchase a mat for the front door (our residence has a slippery metal piece - in the snow it's pretty much a case of when you'd fall, instead of if), and my roommates suggested that I buy an air freshener for the house. (Never mind that I hate strongly scented stuff, but they seem to think that I'm a cash cow or something.) My stuff is free for them to use, I offered it, and you know what - I'm starting to regret it --> they pour on the product like it's water!

They use stuff like crazy, and never leave me room in the fridge for my stuff. Here's an idea - don't put fucking bread into the fridge! (Here's an equation: 5 women + 3 meals a day = chaos in the fridge.) And the fridge never gets cleaned - do you know how nasty it is to find rotted something or other in the fridge?

Sidenote: I literally have $0.11 in my bank account now. I need to make money, badly, or I'm going to be eating...air?

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you considered prostitution?
smileipb2.png

"How much would you charge if I asked you to wear the pyramid-head the whole time...?"

Seriously though, good luck with that.

astrangeone

OP
Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
BeatriceTheGolden said:
I'D TAKE UP PROSTITUTION IF IT WAS SAFE.

Can't you jump on student loans? OSAPs don't expect you to pay them back for looong time.

Working on it. OSAPs is kind of a bitch, although - I used to own a business with my mother, and this makes me not a fucking candidate.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rock Raiyu said:
astrangeone said:
Sidenote: I literally have $0.11 in my bank account now. I need to make money, badly, or I'm going to be eating...air?

Well you could always find something modern people today call a job you know.
wink.gif
Thats easier said then done. Especially being a college student trying to manage all their class work.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I may be able to help you out on this one.

My cousin in Nigeria has a claim of 5 million USD which his late father is attempting to transfer to him, however he needs a middleman in Canada for some arbitrary reason. If you leave your phone number, ID number, address, credit card number, and whatever the Canadian equivalent for SSNs are I'm sure you two can work something out.
wink.gif

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dinofan01 said:
Rock Raiyu said:
astrangeone said:

wink.gif
Thats easier said then done. Especially being a college student trying to manage all their class work.

Not to mention in Canada its really hard to get a job. Well atleast in QC that is.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Darkshadow96 said:
dinofan01 said:
Rock Raiyu said:
astrangeone said:

wink.gif

Not to mention in Canada its really hard to get a job. Well atleast in QC that is.
That goes without saying, not only for Canada but anywhere in the world. I decided to point out the less then obvious.

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
Got a job working at grocery store senior year in highschool. Still at the same place and I'm now in my 3rd year of college. Pay is slightly above minimum wage....slightly, but they give me days when I ask off, pay for my textbooks, and do other cool little things. My first year of college I also worked in my school's admission office, and the following year, I had both jobs and a third working as a recruiter for them(they called me an ambassador). Anyhow, being a full time student and working a job isn't that difficult. I do about 30-40hrs a week of work and still manage in time for friends/games/etc. Good luck, you can do it.

LAY DOWN THE LAW ON YOUR ROOMIES TOO! Don't let them walk all over you.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
buy the cheapest/nastiest stuff for your roommates as you can. like buy a roll of sandpaper and replace it with the toilet paper. they'll be buying their own things soon enough.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
buy cheap single ply toilet paper for your housemates and keep the double ply stuff hidden in your room.

and if you're really desperate for money I'll go and buy one of those tempy stamps (It's five bux [and shipping it here would probably be that], but hey maybe if I buy one and you're making enough of a profit to make more maybe other members will join in and you might get like $20).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: