Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i vote for choice.

there is one old good statement:
make thing as noobish as possible and only noobs will use it.

some people like more advanced things even with acceptence of some risk.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the wii scene is like no other, nothing but whiny bitches and ppl like fat queer marcan who never gets laid and then goes on an anti piracy tyrade. Hey marcan, suck my fucking nuts, hows that for peace.
GBATEMP failthread#500000000000000000000

Sonicdude41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:

It is posts like these that take this closer to fruition.

Yeah, I'm a bit annoyed myself about them having to take down some apps, but only because I wanted o access their source code, but of course, cannot. Otherwise, we might as well learn to deal with it. It seems that we've been dependent on patched IOSes for so long that we're not quite used to such a drastic change. I think it's for the better -- from both an end user and developer standpoint for pretty much all the reasons that have been made clear already. Also, you can get these apps through other means -- we're not limited to WiiBrew, y'know.
tongue.gif

Now, let's move on and try to deal with the changes, k?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bugaveli said:

Is anything from you ever helpful or not an insult? Seriously dude, grow up a bit. Either come back in a few years when you aren't 12, or act your age. People like you who do nothing but complain in such an immature matter need to just fuck off. I haven't heard those insults since what, 4th grade, and I am now going into college.

On topic - Being a Wii user with basic to moderate (and still learning!) understanding of c/IOS, homebrew, backup loading, etc, I do not necessarily agree with all of this arguing but I do recognize that there are other places to obtain the homebrew.
-Was going to use a HackMii example here but realizd I do not know completely what I am talking about XD-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1