DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Why should you transform it when there is already a english translation for it? Not to mention that pokemon blue is actually a upgrade to pokemon green

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Hmm.. Okey. Well i still remember this lame translation of the game too. There is really no point in pokemon green translation if they are simply changing the sprites etc to pokemon green from a blue rom. Might as well play pokemon blue lol.

D

Deleted-236924

Thanks for giving us credit.
And BTW, that patch wasn't meant to be a huge hack. I don't know why people consider it as such.

D

Deleted-236924

I did not do all of the patch.
Most of it was done by Chaos Rush.
I did mostly minor things (Although I learned the knowledge on how to edit the sprites in the game.)

Chaos Rush

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm.. Okey. Well i still remember this lame translation of the game too. There is really no point in pokemon green translation if they are simply changing the sprites etc to pokemon green from a blue rom. Might as well play pokemon blue lol.
How do you remember it, when this hack was started 3 months ago, and finished last month?

(and also you got it mixed up, we changed the sprites on a Pokemon Blue rom to the sprites used in the Japanese Red and Green versions, thus providing an experience more similar to what Japanese players had)

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
How do you remember it, when this hack was started 3 months ago, and finished last month?

(and also you got it mixed up, we changed the sprites on a Pokemon Blue rom to the sprites used in the Japanese Red and Green versions, thus providing an experience more similar to what Japanese players had)
I was mentioning another google like translation of green... And i know the green and blue use different sprite.Thats why i said :There is really no point in pokemon green translation if they are simply changing the sprites etc to pokemon green from a blue rom. I basically said what you wrote. Changing sprites to a green rom from a blue rom. Please use ur time to read something next time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny