Hacking A new DNS in town. AquaticDNS

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
Can I b
Introducing AquaticDNS.

A new DNS server that allows you to play online while still blocking telemetry.

It's a pretty simple change from 90dns: Instead of blocking ALL of Nintendo’s domains, we only block their telemetry domains.

Following games have been tested on a dirty switch without NS subscription:
- Warface
- Skyforge
- Rocket Leauge
- Rogue Company
- Dauntless
- Vigor
- Warframe

This restores the ability to play online. Without a Nintendo Subscription, you can atleast play most free-to-play games.

I've used it for years without a ban but that doesn't mean it's completely risk-free. Your switch will be talking to some of Nintendo's domains to create a connection for the games you want to play. This DNS does not let you play pirated games and any kind of piracy always increases the chance of getting banned.

It will also allow you to play Minecraft on any bedrock server you want by including bedrockconnect.

The IP is: 209.182.219.167
As second DNS you should put the primary 90DNS ip of your choice

If you have questions or problems, please join our Discord server.(https://discord.gg/VkaRjYN)
Can I block updates with it?

Reactions: ELY_M

lunderwood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really very cool that you can bypass the paid subscription and play for free. But are you sure that I will not be banned immediately for changing the DNS? If it is so easy to bypass the subscription, then why is this method not used by everyone who owns a nintendo switch? And in general, why bypass a subscription that costs only three dollars per month. The opportunity to get a permanent ban is always present, so it's not worth it. And changing the DNS is a very bad idea in general. I once tried to change the DNS of my playstation, but as a result, I just completely lost the ability to play online. I was still able to fix my playstation, but only thanks to my friend who is engaged in the creation of hosting and DNS servers. I don't remember exactly how we fixed the problem, but I had a similar error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. So personally, I advise you to support nintendo by buying a subscription!

Last edited by lunderwood,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's really very cool that you can bypass the paid subscription and play for free. But are you sure that I will not be banned immediately for changing the DNS? If it is so easy to bypass the subscription, then why is this method not used by everyone who owns a nintendo switch? And in general, why bypass a subscription that costs only three dollars per month. The opportunity to get a permanent ban is always present, so it's not worth it. And changing the DNS is a very bad idea in general. I once tried to change the DNS of my playstation, but as a result, I just completely lost the ability to play online. I was still able to fix my playstation, but only thanks to my friend who is engaged in the creation of hosting and DNS servers. I don't remember exactly how we fixed the problem, but I had a similar error DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET. So personally, I advise you to support nintendo by buying a subscription!
You're extremely mistaken. This isn't a subscription bypass; this is a way to play online while blocking some of the Switch's telemetry. Normally, 90DNS is used to completely block all telemetry which also blocks online play. This will allow online play but at the cost of sending some telemetry through meaning the risk of getting banned is still there. This has nothing to do with playing Nintendo Switch online games for free; if you need to pay for the online service, you have to pay for it with or without this DNS.

Reactions: Slluxx

JaRocker

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I’ve been reading the comments and it seems like a lot of folks are not reading the original post fully, but yet the spend the time to leave a comment 🤷‍♂️ Or maybe they just don’t understand what they are reading

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not worth the risk using on a pirate heavy emunand, dual booting with fastcfwswtich is effortless. no reason not to. hell i play legit games online in syscfw for 3yrs no ban

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
not worth the risk using on a pirate heavy emunand, dual booting with fastcfwswtich is effortless. no reason not to. hell i play legit games online in syscfw for 3yrs no ban

1st of all, if you use this with a pirate heavy emunand, you are just plain stupid anyway.
2nd, good for you man but some people cant use emunand and some people cant use sysnand. Thinking about those without a sdcard or those with a patched switch and must stay on 4.1 sysnand. There are a lot more people on this forum than just you.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice. Can use this on my unhacked switch lite to play free online?
Reread the fist post. There is absolutely zero mention of free online or bypassing how online play normally works. This DNS is similar to 90DNS in that its primary purpose is to block telemetry however unlike 90DNS, it doesn't prevent you from going online. The point of AquaticDNS is to allow users who are afraid of a ban the ability to go online with some protection.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st of all, if you use this with a pirate heavy emunand, you are just plain stupid anyway.
2nd, good for you man but some people cant use emunand and some people cant use sysnand. Thinking about those without a sdcard or those with a patched switch and must stay on 4.1 sysnand. There are a lot more people on this forum than just you.
those without a sd card? lol what? also, even if someone is stuck on 4.1, there is still 0 reason they couldnt create a emunand.. your trying to make excuses for lazy people or people with broken switches, idk why... do it right the first time.

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there are plenty of users without an sdcard or with a very low capacity one. It can have many reasons from money issues to a broken sdcard reader (known issue) or that they just dont need the capacity because they dont have many or large games installed. People stuck on 4.1 use their emunand to play online. now, how would they do that with 90dns?
create a second emunand for piracy and 90dns? 60 something gb wasted lmao. besides that, most people dont even know how to have 2 emunands.

your comments are comming from an extremly selfish and "condescending" point of view.

half-turok

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there are plenty of users without an sdcard or with a very low capacity one. It can have many reasons from money issues to a broken sdcard reader (known issue) or that they just dont need the capacity because they dont have many or large games installed. People stuck on 4.1 use their emunand to play online. now, how would they do that with 90dns?
create a second emunand for piracy and 90dns? 60 something gb wasted lmao. besides that, most people dont even know how to have 2 emunands.

your comments are comming from an extremly selfish and "condescending" point of view.

But if You want a dual emummc, it's simple resized One to 16gb or 8gb, at the end the HOs size is 2gb.

In My case (sysmmc 4.1 and emummc 14.1) maybe found usefull for play fortnite, paladines, Mario kart u other games, because I don't know if my sysmmc is dirty.

those without a sd card? lol what? also, even if someone is stuck on 4.1, there is still 0 reason they couldnt create a emunand.. your trying to make excuses for lazy people or people with broken switches, idk why... do it right the first time.

Some people don't know many things about their Switch, for example: many people on my work I modify their consoles and install emummc or Android, but they ignore how it can update, install homebrew apps y other things, yeah they're lazy

Reactions: Chaosta

Starfire213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Not sure if this is related to the sd card breaking, but after having my switch shut down and auto rcm thus heating the switch enough to melt the screen protector adheasive off, my sd card slot didnt work. Taking the back off and reseating the sd card connection worked for me

Slluxx

GBATemp Mayor
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
But if You want a dual emummc, it's simple resized One to 16gb or 8gb, at the end the HOs size is 2gb.
Obviosuly experienced people exist but those are not the majority and thus thats not a correct representation of the "situation". Also, you cant resize it if you want to use the "partitioned space" instead of saving the games to your sdcard. (wow, pretty easy to get confused with this, as the partition is also on your sdcard).
But you are right though, this is definitly possible.

Not sure if this is related to the sd card breaking, but after having my switch shut down and auto rcm thus heating the switch enough to melt the screen protector adheasive off, my sd card slot didnt work. Taking the back off and reseating the sd card connection worked for me
Glad you were able to fix your issue! Sadly most people break their sdcard connector in a variety of ways, which are not fixable without replacement

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol