Hacking A MHXX translation in the works?

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone!!

With the super duper fast progress with the Switch Homebrew scene, I was wondering if someone was working on a MHXX translation. I don't even know if it is possible, and with the western version coming in august, it may seem pointless, but having alreday purchased this wonderful game one time, don't really want to buy again something that could well be translated...

Thanks for your help in the matter!

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
there is a version on 3ds, but i dont think that there are one for swith or will be, bc the game traduced will be avarible on 28 agust

Hikenkami

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
That is what I was thinking also. But then if there is an official english patch for the japanese version that really would be incredible!

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game is being officially localized right? Soi i dont think so.
He literally acknowledged that in the OP.

Anyways, @Hikenkami A translation of the Japanese game is unlikely. However, a decensorship patch of the English game may happen in the future, depending on how much differs in the official localization.

I believe this falls into a moral gray area where you have to decide if it's okay to pirate the English copy of the game due to having already purchased the Japanese version. Or you can just buy the thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1