Hacking A lot of help needed for cfw Switch

Chris01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

I need some easy but very easy tuto/guide to have some a full CFW working on the switch.

What i have from now is a switch on 2.3.0 out of the box and a dongle NS atmosphere.

Hope there is a step by step guide that i can follow so i can finally enjoy like all of you can do.

Im sorry my english is not perfect if exist french or dutch tuto let me know also.

Kind regards,

Chris.

Chris01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the info. But don't work.
access to rcm ok because switch don't open but when connected to pc switch open again.

What i do wrong?

Iambor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This happens to me all the time. Just reboot your switch normally, and plug it into the computer before turning it off. Then enter rcm while it is still plugged in and you should have no issues.

Chris01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Im sorry nothing work. I did even do a format on the switch but this don't help also.

Volume up and hold down power ok but all time the switch open again in anyway that i try.

May'be can be possible that i was not connect to the internet?
Also every time i receive message to tegrarcmgui that i need to install driver after is ok but switch don't recognize it follow this tuto and turn on again.

Please help me step by step.

Chris01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello here i give an update about my problem with the guide i follow because still nothing work after hours of trying.

Press Volume Up + Power

• While your grounding pin 10, hold down Volume Up and then hold down Power.
    • You will know you are successful if the Switch seemingly does not turn on.
    • If your Switch turns on, try again. This does not mean fusee-gelee is patched as RCM is still available on patched Switches.
The switch don't turn on so far so good.

Did it work? Pat yourself on the back, you just finished the hardest part!

Now the hardest part come for me.

Your PC should play the device connected sound and your Switch should not turn on. If your Switch turns on, repeat Step 1 to enter RCM.Once your Switch is plugged in, you should see a green icon with the message “RCM OK”.

In anyway that i try always my switch open. I really don't get it.
It can't be possible that is a problem about the firmware because till to now is possible to hack it and im an old firmware.

May'be like this is more clear to receive a little help because seems is only me that have a problem about that.

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Chris

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: R Kelly or Michael Jackson?