Hacking A little help needed

Cmurda187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So someone had given me an older xbox 360 with a falcon mother board. I hooked it up to my jr programmer v2 an read the nand. To my surprise it could be jtagged according to jrunner. So I noticed that some one had tried to jtag this conosle before since the pads for the red wire db1f1 and the alt pad on the bottom were burnt. Anyways I decided to to the aud clamp and open tray jtag method. This is when I ran into a problem. The problem is that the latest jrunner does not handle aud clamp and open tray for the xell .ecc image only for the aud clamp. I have tried to create the aud clamp and open tray file with jtag tool and 360 multi builder with my backed up nand dumps but to no avail. I guess my questions are
1. How can i create the ecc file I need for xell with these programs I entioned with my nand backups?
2. Are there any other alt points on the falcon mother board for just aud clamp?

Thanks for your responses in advance.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You could try to obtain an older JRunner application.
AUD_clamp without opentray isn't working?

As for alternative points for a falcon, I guess you could take a look at this, but I think the best solution is to try and rebuilt the points, or scrape away some of the trace leading to the point and solder it to there.

Cmurda187

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got the aud_clamp and open tray working. I just got the falconBOTH.bin from coolshrimps jtag tool, renamed it to aud_clamp_and_open_tray.bin and flashed with the newest jrunner. This method actually boot faster than my original jtag but the tray will pop out ramdomly here and there. Guess to get a little you have to give a little but at least its working and I have another console to play with. Hope this solution helps someone who runs into the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah he's about to be the ghost in your bedroom