A little help guys?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by OfficialFBomb, Aug 24, 2015.

1. OfficialFBomb
    OP

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    So i have been reading alot of the post's here. And i want to install the HBC on my vWii, my Wii U is at 5.5, and from what i can tell it does not matter cause all should work with my vWii.. But here is my questions, i want to install the basic, the hbc, a loader for wii iso's (like wii flow) and nintendont for my game cube games.. I want to do minimal installation, so less chance of bricking, i might use one home brew app for cheats cause why the heck not right.. In doing so, i should be able to run my few wii and gc games off a 128gb flash drive? Yes.. With out the real possibility or bricking.. ( i have done the softmod on a few wii's ) I do only have one 4gb sd card that is HC even though it says not to use it, has anyone had problems using one? I do play to back up my keys, nand, and ios just in case.. But with just the basics of the hbc and soft mod, i should be able to run those 3 programs with ease??

2. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Dec 19, 2014
    Antarctica
    Yes.
    EDIT: USB Loader GX does cheats, so you don't need another app for that.
    And with BootMii, you can back up your whole Wii and restore it into a completely identical state as when the backup was made. (Aside broken hardware, of course! :P)

3. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    There is no bootMii for the WiiU. Do not install PriLoader or any other things made for a Wii and you will be fine.

There's great tutorials linked specifically for the WiiU in this forum. Follow them to a T and you'll be golden.

4. OfficialFBomb
    OP

OfficialFBomb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 24, 2015
    United States
    Yea i am going through the beginner's guide, it all seams simple enough for me, I only play to use those two apps. Nothing more, thanks guys. If i run into any problems, ill be sure to post here..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice