A good DVD burning device?

VLinh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im currently making a DVD for my Mom's sister and i have to files in .VOB format, and too lazy to format them since the sizes for each of them is around 0.99 GB so yeah.

I tried using the Normal Windows DVD Maker but that failed miserably, so im coming to you guys ( i know that sounds wrong lol) for any good programs, which are free that could just do the job

Thanks!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
In answer to the topic title. You would normally use a DVD-RW Drive to write a CD, you could do it manually with a laser if you really wanted to I guess...

In answer to the OP try IMGBurn.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
IMG Burn will correctly detect any DVD video format you input and compile a DVD-Video.

At least that happened, when I built a DVD of "The Mask", whose files were in *.VOB format

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're still struggling after the above stuff, then I recommend checking out VideoHelp.com. I've been using them for yeeeeaaars for all my video/VCD/DVD related stuff. It's got guides on doing tons of stuff. Just checkout the "Format Conversion" and "How To category" drop downs to find what you're after.

And ++ for IMGBurn. Just lookout for the crap it tries to install alongside the actual app.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]