Hacking A future SX OS update will have extra security to improve protection from bans

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys,

Here's an e-mail I received from Xecuter:
View attachment 133839

So:. If using SX OS, stay offline when playing backups, but you can boot into OFW and play purchased games online, update backups ( I'm already doing that ) without risk of a ban.

Using Layered in general can detected . That's fine. I'm only using SX anyways lmao

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So:. If using SX OS, stay offline when playing backups, but you can boot into OFW and play purchased games online, update backups ( I'm already doing that ) without risk of a ban.

Using Layered in general can detected . That's fine. I'm only using SX anyways lmao
>update backups

ban.

Chipidy

Trophies
Website
www.chipidychipgaming.com
XP
Country
Canada
>update backups

ban.

Did you need read the email? And I am sorry but not true at all . If you load the backup with SX OS but NOT play it , and then boot into OFW click the plus sign and click software update. It works without a ban. I've been doing it since release and Xecuter even said it .

All you are doing is virtually putting in a game cart but not actually playing it until you update. That doesn't cause a ban at all . If you update a game WHILE in SX OS = ban yes. But as stated above. When you get a game for SX OS, go into album and load it into cartridge . Don't play it yet, boot into OFW and update the game . Remove internet settings , and the. Boot back into SX OS and play . Works for me. No ban Do what you wish. It's your switch . I'm 100% fine You don't have to trust Xecuter. I do and I always have.

Reactions: Nickbo

Wiiunator

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Did you need read the email? And I am sorry but not true at all . If you load the backup with SX OS but NOT play it , and then boot into OFW click the plus sign and click software update. It works without a ban. I've been doing it since release and Xecuter even said it .

All you are doing is virtually putting in a game cart but not actually playing it until you update. That doesn't cause a ban at all . If you update a game WHILE in SX OS = ban yes. But as stated above. When you get a game for SX OS, go into album and load it into cartridge . Don't play it yet, boot into OFW and update the game . Remove internet settings , and the. Boot back into SX OS and play . Works for me. No ban Do what you wish. It's your switch . I'm 100% fine You don't have to trust Xecuter. I do and I always have.
There are reports of users getting banned using SX OS offline and nothing else without updating games nor playing online. Sure there aren’t that many at this stage but there are some. Also In TX email there is a mention of not playing game online, but I don’t see a mention of not playing game before you update... so I’m not sure if this is your assumption or if you are getting this information from a specific source.

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Who do you trust - TX, or someone who's spent a long time breaking down exactly how nintendo identifies games and carts, and how updates / connecting online works (that person being SciresM, who has confirmed that updating a "backup" in 100% of cases is not safe.)

Reactions: jaysea

jaysea

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The thing is that peopl expect that it is save to do stuff if noone has been banned, but be real. For most people the SX has been used for max a week. For a few that goes back to 2 weeks.
How long do you think it takes Nintendo to drop the ban hammer for mass banning?
I bet it is more than 2 weeks hence when a REAL banwave is incomming, say it again that it is safe to play legit games online while you have run the sx sometime before.

Awstoned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who do you trust - TX, or someone who's spent a long time breaking down exactly how nintendo identifies games and carts, and how updates / connecting online works (that person being SciresM, who has confirmed that updating a "backup" in 100% of cases is not safe.)
TX has been around before than SciresM every togame chef a computer bro

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

TX has been around before than SciresM ever touched a computer bro

shirogeek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Future update and not updates sounds like next update to me don't you think?
Not to me or at least that's not how i treat information. Now if 1.3 doesn't contain the said update against bans but 1.4 does it means you did not report the news or info correctly which is misleading by itself. I know you don't mean harm but still people like accurate and on point news and not interpretation especially on the title of the thread.

obtainr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well the only thing they care about is taking your money plus bad customer support, seems the only people highly supporting them are PR's or people are getting paid somehow by promoting their supports on sites like these. ;)

If no one cares why would you bother typing that reply and wasting your time and time to read my line. I don't care that you don't care about nothing but to be told on how to be a good TX PR employee/supporter lol

yadspi

Trophies
XP
Country
I know Team Xecuter say a lot of bullshit but...I've been testing been online always but not playing multiplayer games backups, while on SX OS, I'm always online, always update the games, yesterday bought Hollow Knight on eShop, still no banned, every few days I post here, if/when I get banned I'll report.

Forgot to add, I never used layeredFS.

>update backups

ban.
Nope, online since SX OS released, update all my backups fine.

Last edited by yadspi,

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I know Team Xecuter say a lot of bullshit but...I've been testing been online always but not playing multiplayer games backups, while on SX OS, I'm always online, always update the games, yesterday bought Hollow Knight on eShop, still no banned, every few days I post here, if/when I get banned I'll report.

Forgot to add, I never used layeredFS.

Nope, online since SX OS released, update all my backups fine.
Me too

Reactions: yadspi

Netboi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the beauty of piracy is what makes innovation go round. If TX says they have a way to protect from bans then let them. If they fail horribly then it's on them not us. I doubt Nintendo's telemetry system is that sophisticated as what MS, Google, and Apple have at this moment. Shit, if it were that sophisticated why hasn't MS found a way to ban all these users from using their OS? Cause there is always a way, and a flaw in the system. So just let them say what they want to say because the truth will come out when everyone that uses SX gets banned. Then you can get your pitchforks and fly to Chin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: And K3Nv2 likes Hoe Milk :tpi::tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2: