Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I kinda hope it starts shortly after the totally not confirmed January Direct, with some sort of a cooling off period where people can sign up for the online service and get the rewards, while giving those who aren't sure yet a little more time online. Something like Nintendo Online starting in February, then online access requiring a subscription starting April. To me, that'd be the best case scenario. I just really want to see what they're ultimately going with on the games front. The enhanced VC seemed interesting.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I can't wait to see what this online service is gonna be like. Anyone remember the rumors about achievements and more robust friends options? Plus, I believe VC will launch alongside or after the online service. I know that's something a lot of people are waiting on. All eyes are on that January Direct.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it brings some sort of freebie bonus VC games that aren't really free because if they didn't offer them nobody would bother subscribing in the first place....I'm in.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for marketing.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
there are Rumors of a January Nintendo Direct, that might have info on it as well as other info on what happening with the in 2018

There's almost always a direct within the first two months of the year. The rumor may be true.. but with as vague as they've been with past Directs? I wouldn't hold my breath.

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
having to pay for online just to trade pokemon and battle not many time in a year yeah i don't like paid online because i don't have the best internet so idk if the games going to be smooth or not pokemons going to work no matter how bad your internet is though.

Last edited by SoslanVanWieren,

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
eh i don't think we should have to pay online your paying to connect to a server and downloading games uses more bandwidth from their server then playing online and downloading games is free

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1