A friend that put his back on me

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,065
  • Replies 10
D

Deleted User

OP
In middle school, there's bound to be people that hates you.

Unfortunately, I'm that guy. Some of the seniors in my school don't like me, while some does the opposite.

To be frank, I'm a gebangist (Malaysian for Bullshitter), and I was given the title King of Gebang (King of Bullshit) and was called Mexican too. And my name was tagged along in schools. Even on a toilet door.

But it was all ok, and all cool. Till, a guy (Ain't the friend I'm telling about) spammed my chatbox in one of my blogs. Keeps on saying things like, "I'm not a lame ass" and all that stuff. He also posted this:

"I have a definition for Afif. Afif: A bastard guy...." and all that crap. I was still cool with it.

Until, this one day. That guy also spammed my friends blog. With the nickname imnotalameass, he writes "Everybody stop chatting with Afif. He's a douche".

I'm still cool with it. Till this one day I check my friend's blog, again. This time. That special, unique friend, turned his back on me. He says "Sounds like an Afif (I knew he was using that definition) oh". There was a few shouts below of it, and I'm really sure he's replying to this:"Whoever is being me, stop trying to be me, because it ain't workin' -.-". And he is commenting to whoever was being the below commenter.

I'm quite surprised..

But it's a new year, and I don't wanna be myself in the past. I vowed to stay outside of the social circle (Because that was has made me my past self), and I will do what is vowed.

I'm still surprised till now. Why the hell would he use my name to give an explanation of something?

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Technically, you could sue him as criminally liable for ruining your reputation. Aside from that, I don't think a special friend of yours is going to turn his back on you forever just because of some insults posted over the internet. Go talk to him. I'm sure everything will be cool.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Technically, that lame ass is te wrong side, but historically, since you're a bullshitter, you already sowed some seeds of future regrets. At any rate, find that special friend of yours personally, confront him, and ask: "Me or Lame Ass?" should he take more than 5 secs to answer, kick his ass, say he's another lame bastard, and kick him outta your life.

To be honest, I'm not a popular guy, in negative or positive means. Which means nobody will ever do something to me, and nobody will turn their back on me
biggrin.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
Despairs are what hitting on me right now. But hey, I'm all good now, just need to post something that I really want to talk about a long while ago. I'm focusing on my studies more (Big exam next year) rather than popularity. And:

QUOTE said:
Sounds like you brought it all on yourself "Afif."

Seems so, and that's my real name.

I'll talk to him somehow (He rarely goes online now). If he resists, well, one unique friend lost.

He's one of the friends that you can't just merely find anywhere. When I talk to him, it seems like I'm talking to myself (Meaning that, he's personality is the same as mine).

EDIT: And I knew it the OP is a little bit confusing, I did that unpurposely because I needed to rush at that time.

J

Jackreyes

OP
afif95 said:
Despairs are what hitting on me right now. But hey, I'm all good now, just need to post something that I really want to talk about a long while ago. I'm focusing on my studies more (Big exam next year) rather than popularity. And:

QUOTE said:
Sounds like you brought it all on yourself "Afif."

Seems so, and that's my real name.

I'll talk to him somehow (He rarely goes online now). If he resists, well, one unique friend lost.

He's one of the friends that you can't just merely find anywhere. When I talk to him, it seems like I'm talking to myself (Meaning that, he's personality is the same as mine).

EDIT: And I knew it the OP is a little bit confusing, I did that unpurposely because I needed to rush at that time.

Yeah, you should just try speaking to him.
Also... are you sure you're not just... speaking to yourself?
It happens to the best of us.

D

Deleted User

OP
Nah, not one of my imaginary friends lol.

And he's not online today... too bad. Weekends would be my best bet. Till then, recommend what I should say to him
tongue.gif

Though I'm good at presenting stuff, I'm not good at socializing.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, I feel you mate, friends like that are rare, I got one like that, and luckily our way of thinking is similar enough to keep this kind of thing to happen
smile.gif

However, you gotta think too, if he thinks of you as a mere friend (not as a best-friend or as a nakama), then this kind of situation is not as big as it is

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: