Hacking A few questions regarding USB loading Wii U games

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pen drives are electric where most external HDD's have spinning disk and require more power.

Unfortunately with the Y cable and my old GC controllers, I do use all four ports at once (Y cable and two ports for GC controller adapter). I hope I don't need to plug anything else into the USB ports! But this also means if you want to use the new style GC controllers for Smash, you can only use two of them at a time (via USB connector) if you are running Smash from the HDD, plugged in with the Y cable.
The adapter for Super Smash has two usb cables, only the black one is really needed while gray is just for rumble cause even Nintendo knew they needed a Y-cable solution on their own accessories.

Its such a sad state of affairs when the majority public doesn't want to spend a lot on a game console and by making consoles cheap the quality can suffer. I may be over exaggerating but to a degree I am right and it shows with the 3DS especially when I paid that original $250 price.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone knows why loadiine hasn't implemented usb loading yet ? is it at least possible ?

Late reply, but you can't transfer your games to USB drive because it needs formatted by the Wii, which isn't readable by Windows (or linux? not sure). It's better to just install the games with WUP installer via SD card anyway, no need to load up Loadiine anymore.

How am I suppose to use a Y-Cable with this drive?

You need this cable for that drive - http://www.frys.com/product/8262926...AQHoXvcSoj0XYLPXi-yfOU6HAnndQhYG3_BoCxTDw_wcB

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Late reply, but you can't transfer your games to USB drive because it needs formatted by the Wii, which isn't readable by Windows (or linux? not sure). It's better to just install the games with WUP installer via SD card anyway, no need to load up Loadiine anymore.

You need this cable for that drive - http://www.frys.com/product/8262926...AQHoXvcSoj0XYLPXi-yfOU6HAnndQhYG3_BoCxTDw_wcB
Any physical location I can go to and get it today? I'm suppose to have this done before Christmas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.