Hacking A few questions regarding usage of Supercard

eXult

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, first of all thanks for the previous help I had in choosing my flashcart. I ended up picking up the SuperCard DSTWO from RealHotStuff (great service by the way, item arrived in 3 days).

I have two questions regarding the usage of the flashcart. First of all, what exactly is the "Full Hotkey" and "Simple Hotkey" under the settings options? I messed with it and only thing that came out of it was when I made all buttons non crossed, it made a menu open when I clicked a button on the game, instead of opening the game itself. And then by making sure all buttons had the check mark, it made the game open instead. But I still have no clue what it does.

Second, what is the proper way to get out of a game and pick another within the flashcart? Same way as I'd do for a regular game? Home button, close software, reopen flash cart?

I would appreciate any other tips towards taking good care of the cart and making sure I use it properly. And also any tips towards good things to download to use on it.

Thanks!

eXult

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ok. I'll give it a try.
Also, I was planning to use Pokemon Ranch on the wii, which requires me to transfer pokemon from a Diamond/Pearl version. Do you know if that works? Or supercard wouldn't let me do the transfer?

eXult

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask again, but what does checking each button on the layouts do exactly? Does it deactivate/activate them? And does it do it for the game or just the menu? Because I ended up checking it all for both, and Im not sure what the default setting was.

eXult

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow. I feel stupid now. I didn't put together that what I was setting up was the combination. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy