A few questions before installing hax

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by bahamut920, May 21, 2016.

1. bahamut920
    OP

bahamut920 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 23, 2009
    United States
    I have an original Ambassador 3DS currently on 10.4 OFW, and I wanted to ask a couple of questions, which will determine when I hack my current 3DS.

I'll be getting a New 3DS a few months from now, and I want to know if I can either have multiple 3DS systems connected to the same NNID, or if I can do a System Transfer from a downgraded/CFW system (possibly through EmuNAND, if that works). If neither of these things are possible, I'll probably hold off on hacking until I have the New 3DS in my hands and have completed the system transfer. I don't have too much in the way of digital software (basically just the Ambassador stuff and Animal Crossing: New Leaf, which I stopped playing a couple of months after the game came out), but I would like to be able to access it from my N3DS.

Next, is there anything special I need to do to get the data from my current 2 GB SD Card in the system now to the new 64 GB card I'm going to be using to hack/once hax are installed, or can I just copy/paste everything from my current card and everything will work fine? I've heard about some issues with save data not working on a new card (specifically a Persona Q map file), but I can't remember if that was because the user copied it to a card which they then put in a new system with a different attached NNID or not.