Hacking a few noob questions

ground

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I have just bought a phat xbox360 and i want to mod it, but duo many tuts and methods i just cant figure out what would be the best for me. can someone inform me what to do if i want:

- play games from my Harddrive(without swapping discs)
- play xbox360 games online with the less change to get banned
- play emulators

thanks in advance (p.s. i have no problem to decap my xbox)

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have just bought a phat xbox360 and i want to mod it, but duo many tuts and methods i just cant figure out what would be the best for me. can someone inform me what to do if i want:

- play games from my Harddrive(without swapping discs)
- play xbox360 games online with the less change to get banned
- play emulators

thanks in advance (p.s. i have no problem to decap my xbox)

If you want all three of them on a single box, then your only option is dual nand.

Xk3y on the legit side for playing from hdd and playing online, then RGH on the other nand for emulators.

Very expensive option. Xk3y will run you £70 ish, dual nand £50 or so, glitch chip for the RGH side £20-30, nand reader £20ish. This is assuming you are below 15574. If it's above that, then you'll also need to add a DGX to your costs to retrieve your cpukey, to allow you to RGH. The one for the phat xbox is not out yet either.

Emulators aren't great on the 360, unless you want the other stuff RGH offers, probably better just to get an xk3y and forget about emulators.

The Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to play emulators, buy this thing called a "Personal Computer".

But seriously, emulation on the 360 is basically emulation on a PC with a capped GPU and a controller (which you can get one for PC anyway).

ground

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hm ok, thats disappointing. Then I will scrath emulators and xbox live play from the list, then what is the best option (i think RGH). and am i still be able to connect to the internet except for xbox live?

The Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hm ok, thats disappointing. Then I will scrath emulators and xbox live play from the list, then what is the best option (i think RGH). and am i still be able to connect to the internet except for xbox live?

RGH would most likely be the best option.

As for your other question of connecting to Live, I'm not 100% sure. I used to have an RGH'd Xbox 360 but I sold it, so I haven't hacked one since.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: