Homebrew A couple of questions about emunand

Sicsuicide

Console Zombie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of yesterday I have downgraded and setup emunand updated it to 10.6,but I cannot find anything on persistant game updates(yes nands are not linked) and can you install custom themes to emunand?

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
U can update ur games via eshop like u do in sysNand and u can install Custom home menu manager for custom themes.

ImInsane

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
the game is from same region ur 3ds ? If u try update a EUR game with a USA console u will get a error.

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are still getting errors after changing the CIA, grab the update cia as well. Updates do no have an identifying headers from what I understand. So even installing a CIA update from another user's pre-made CIA should do the trick. I had this issue with shovel night, the cia update fixed it. If neither on of those is working go to the eShop search for the game once you find it scroll all the way to the bottom and click the "repair software" button. then try the update from the home screen again. Another trick is sometimes you can just simply grab the update from the eShop by searching for the game. Pokemon X, and Y I have done this with.

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That or it is possible you are still linked to your old sysnand on that EMUNAND. When you set up the system did you format the nand's to unlink them? if you did a downgrade and the device had a NNID on it beforehand it will still be floating around when you cloned your sysnand to emunand that maybe your issue. You just have to make an emunand backup and a backup of your nand's folder in sdmc:/Nintendo 3DS/, then format emunand in system settings, re-link your NNID in your newly formatted emunand, then restore emunand backup and restore your folder in Nintendo 3DS so you don't lose your games and your saves. I have never needed my nands linked to get a NNID to work on EMUNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: