Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hannibal.png

The would-be victim from Switzerland answered an internet advert from the 43-year-old man seeking someone who would agree to be killed, cooked and eaten.

He claims he thought the offer — posted by a man in Slovakia — was nothing more than a "macabre fantasy game".

But he said after speaking to the unnamed man on the phone, he realised he was "deadly serious".

He alerted Swiss police who informed their Slovakian counterparts on Monday.

The cops sent in an undercover officer posing as the victim in a sting operation to catch the suspected flesh-eater.

But as officers attempted to arrest the man yesterday, in the north-eastern village of Kysak, a gunfight broke out and the man and a cop were shot.

A Kysak police spokesman said: "It appears this man was genuinely seeking to eat someone.

"His advert said he wanted someone who would agree to be put to sleep then killed, cut up, cooked and eaten.

"One of our officers and the suspect both suffered gunshot wounds during the arrest and are both being treated in hospital."[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

rolleyes.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Got to be wondering- "what's he thinking when he actually just puts it out there that he is looking for someone to eat?"

Bravo on the would-be victim's part for taking an initiative.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Scarier part is these people aren't always caught. I've heard stories of people agreeing to this, willingly downing a bottle or 2 of cough syrup, then getting butchered and eaten, with the leftovers being packed into a freezer for later.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
injected11 said:
Scarier part is these people aren't always caught. I've heard stories of people agreeing to this, willingly downing a bottle or 2 of cough syrup, then getting butchered and eaten, with the leftovers being packed into a freezer for later.

Who would agree to this?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
injected11 said:

Who would agree to this?
Suicidal people.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
injected11 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
injected11 said:

Who would agree to this?
Suicidal people.

Even then. I'd rather have some semblance of control, and do it myself, rather than leaving it up to some delusional psychopath.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
injected11 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
injected11 said:

Who would agree to this?
Suicidal people.

Even then. I'd rather have some semblance of control, and do it myself, rather than leaving it up to some delusional psychopath.
Many people out there actually prefer to feel subjugated. They often leave "video wills" to acknowledge that it was consensual, and try to rationalize it by saying they are worthless, would have done it themselves, and now they can "help" someone and still reach the same end. It's sick, stupid, and can be hard to believe, but it happens.

Schizoanalysis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
injected11 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
injected11 said:
Schizoanalysis said:
injected11 said:

Who would agree to this?
Suicidal people.

Many people out there actually prefer to feel subjugated. They often leave "video wills" to acknowledge that it was consensual, and try to rationalize it by saying they are worthless, would have done it themselves, and now they can "help" someone and still reach the same end. It's sick, stupid, and can be hard to believe, but it happens.

I'd be too scared that the psychopath would renege on the deal, and torture me or something worse...

Handy tip: Never trust a psychopath!

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Human steak? No thanks.
ohnoes.png

I don't understand how people can bear to eat human flesh.

Oh come now, it's not that bad.

You mean to tell me you've never eaten your own skin?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-