Homebrew A browser with flash.

goodiesohhi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I was thinking. I looked at the youtube app for the 3ds. I am 99 percent sure it is just a shell pointing to m.youtube.com. A while back, I saw someone come up with an exploit where he managed to go into youtube account settings, which is connected to your google account and through a tangle of links, he managed to make it to google. I have reproduced this before and can confirm that the youtube app can be used as a flash enabled browser. I recently tried to do this again but it seems that they have patched it so that the 3ds version can no longer click links out of youtube. I am trying to decompile the app but I am above the last version decrypt9 works on (I still have cfw). If anyone can produce some decrypted files I should be able to set it's default page to be google. This would allow it to be used as a browser. (Keyword I should.)

goodiesohhi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looking at code.bin, I see html and javascript. I see what is basically the html structure of the youtube page and a javascript snippet. Including one with a var thats equal to m.youtube.com/watch etc with the ? argument indicator and appended after it a video variable. This is what is used to change the video there are snippets for search and etc. DO you think if I replaced the actual html structure with an iframe might it work? This is obviously not a good approach but I'm playing around with it in hans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.