OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Homebrew Launcher Wrapper - v1.0

Description:
Homebrew Launcher Wrapper is a dummy application that acts as a forwarder to the Luma3DS homebrew menu. It has some improvements over the existing homebrew launcher loader.
  • Animated home menu banner.
  • Animated logo.
  • Homebrew launcher loader was used to run *hax payloads, however with this app, if Luma3DS is not configured to launch the homebrew launcher, it will show an image with instructions on how to configure it.
The goal of this app is to be as user friendly as possible, so if something goes wrong when following @Plailect guide to install CFW, instructions will be shown on the screen to set up the homebrew launcher properly.

There is a graphical bug when the logo fades out and the application starts (the logo appears on screen for a fraction of a second). This is a problem with the logo.bin file and I know how to fix it, the only problem is that I lost the tools for building logos so it will be fixed in the future when I'm able to edit logos again.

Download:
Release - Source

Screenshots:
top.png

bottom.png

2018-07-26_23-52-01.039_top.png

2018-07-26_23-52-01.039_bot.png

Last edited by PabloMK7,

Namesnipe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. What's the purpose of this other than to act as a forwarder to the existing app that was replaced with the Homebrew Launcher?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. What's the purpose of this other than to act as a forwarder to the existing app that was replaced with the Homebrew Launcher?

Some people do not like Rosalina Menu injecting the new-HBL menu's boot.3dsx in a System Title. They like having a dedicated Homebrew Launcher's HOME Menu icon.

The old version didn't come with a blue wavy splash screen.

This new one tries to make it noob proof with the instructions while upgrading with slightly different aesthetics.

It's really personal preference as it's really a placeholder for the injection.

Reactions: MattKimura

Namesnipe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people do not like Rosalina Menu injecting the new-HBL menu's boot.3dsx in a System Title. They like having a dedicated Homebrew Launcher's HOME Menu icon.

The old version didn't come with a blue wavy splash screen.

This new one tries to make it noob proof with the instructions while upgrading with slightly different aesthetics.

It's really personal preference as it's really a placeholder for the injection.
oh. I'm already using his version of the HB Launcher cia he released like a year ago anyways.

DrakkarBCN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Homebrew Launcher Wrapper - v1.0

Description:
Homebrew Launcher Wrapper is a dummy application that acts as a forwarder to the Luma3DS homebrew menu. It has some improvements over the existing homebrew launcher loader.
  • Animated home menu banner.
  • Animated logo.
  • Homebrew launcher loader was used to run *hax payloads, however with this app, if Luma3DS is not configured to launch the homebrew launcher, it will show an image with instructions on how to configure it.
The goal of this app is to be as user friendly as possible, so if something goes wrong when following @Plailect guide to install CFW, instructions will be shown on the screen to set up the homebrew launcher properly.

There is a graphical bug when the logo fades out and the application starts (the logo appears on screen for a fraction of a second). This is a problem with the logo.bin file and I know how to fix it, the only problem is that I lost the tools for building logos so it will be fixed in the future when I'm able to edit logos again.

Download:
Release - Source

Screenshots:

Sorry 4 answer a 2 years old thread, but I need to thanks for this. It helps me, so THANKS!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro