999 DS - NEED HELP [possible spoilers]

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by suruz, Dec 19, 2010.

1. suruz
    OP

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    I've been playing the game 999 on DS for a while now and... so far I seem to keep getting bad ends... and not the "true end" that I want to get >_____<

The first ending I got was probably the worst possible end you can get - EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) died.. And I didnt find out the identity of the killer

Second ending was slightly better - just Lotus died, but then the killer came and stabbed me -_____-" And I STILL dont know who the actual killer is

.........Let me just say this - PLEASE DONT SPOIL THE ACTUAL ENDING FOR ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD O____O"

But are there steps I can take to get the true ending??? Thanks :/

2. redsmas

redsmas GBAtemp Fan

Sep 14, 2008
    Luton
  3. Ritsuki

Ritsuki ORAORAORAORA

Mar 15, 2008
    Switzerland
    First you need to unlock the "safe ending". Go to door 5, 8 then 6. After that, you'll be able to unlock "true ending" : Go to door 4, accept the bookmark from Santa, then when you'll be stuck in the freezer in the kitchen, listen to the explanation about ice-9 (you'll be asked if you're curious about that, or if you just want to get out of the freezer). Then go to door 7, listen to the story of All-Ice and give the bookmark to Clover at the end of the puzzle. After that, go to door 1.

4. suruz
    OP

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    Oh wow sorry, I didn't know there was such a detailed walkthrough! O__o

Thanks for the help both of u (Y)

5. CamulaHikari

CamulaHikari Kami Kurai

Jul 10, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Chocolate Factory~<3
    One tip, get the other bad ends first, it will make the true end so much more enjoyable~

6. Attila13

Attila13 Praise the Creep!

Oct 11, 2010
    Romania
    Zalau,Romania
    I got this end first as well... [​IMG]

P.S.
    Still I wounder who the hell could be mysterious killer... [​IMG] I think that it might be Zero... but who knows... [​IMG]

7. ShadowSoldier

ShadowSoldier GBAtemp Guru

Oct 8, 2009
    Canada