Gaming 999 DS - NEED HELP [possible spoilers]

suruz

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing the game 999 on DS for a while now and... so far I seem to keep getting bad ends... and not the "true end" that I want to get >_____<

The first ending I got was probably the worst possible end you can get - EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) died.. And I didnt find out the identity of the killer

Second ending was slightly better - just Lotus died, but then the killer came and stabbed me -_____-" And I STILL dont know who the actual killer is

.........Let me just say this - PLEASE DONT SPOIL THE ACTUAL ENDING FOR ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD O____O"

But are there steps I can take to get the true ending??? Thanks :/

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
First you need to unlock the "safe ending". Go to door 5, 8 then 6. After that, you'll be able to unlock "true ending" : Go to door 4, accept the bookmark from Santa, then when you'll be stuck in the freezer in the kitchen, listen to the explanation about ice-9 (you'll be asked if you're curious about that, or if you just want to get out of the freezer). Then go to door 7, listen to the story of All-Ice and give the bookmark to Clover at the end of the puzzle. After that, go to door 1.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
suruz said:
The first ending I got was probably the worst possible end you can get - EVERYONE (and I mean everyone) died.. And I didnt find out the identity of the killer
I got this end first as well...
sad.gif

P.S.
Still I wounder who the hell could be mysterious killer...
unsure.gif
I think that it might be Zero... but who knows...
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night