Hacking 9.9.0-26e

passedfox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
Bought a n3dsxl with 9.9.0-26e, brand new.
What can I do with this? Tried running browser exploits but can't get past an error message. I set up tubehax DNS before the connection was made online so it's probably not an updatw message... right? Anyway, any insight would be appreciated.

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Starting from 9.9 the browser was updated to check if you are on the latest version before allowing you to open it ,so you can't use browser hax as your entry point. As stated above you need to use OOThax or Ninjhax if you plan on launching homebrews or downgrading.

passedfox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks guys, sounds like a plan. I see that the browserhax stuff by yellows8 includes a stagefright exploit for the latest firmware, should I avoid this and stick with the current firmware? Just making sure I know the situation in it's entirety. Don't mind buying OOT, it's a solid game and is worth the purchase. Once OOTHax is good to go, can I just follow along any other homebrew guide using the exploit as an entry point?

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, sounds like a plan. I see that the browserhax stuff by yellows8 includes a stagefright exploit for the latest firmware, should I avoid this and stick with the current firmware? Just making sure I know the situation in it's entirety. Don't mind buying OOT, it's a solid game and is worth the purchase. Once OOTHax is good to go, can I just follow along any other homebrew guide using the exploit as an entry point?

Yes.

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
U can still getinto browser with 9.9 and install menuhax.Only work on n3ds

Add just like this dns1 107.211.140.165
dns2. 107.211.140.065

Disable wifi and enter browser type in yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php load page and exit browser re enable wifi enter browser install menuhax.Dont forget to change dns back to auto soon as u done with menuhax install and working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0 +1