Hacking 9.6.0?

obs123194

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yesterday I updated my n3ds to 9.5.0-2U, but dont worry thanks to Avalynn who installed a hard mod nand back up solution for me I can downgrade to 9.0 whenever. anyways I turned on my n3ds and saw that it was requesting for me to update. Is there a new firmware out?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yesterday I updated my n3ds to 9.5.0-2U, but dont worry thanks to Avalynn who installed a hard mod nand back up solution for me I can downgrade to 9.0 whenever. anyways I turned on my n3ds and saw that it was requesting for me to update. Is there a new firmware out?
The last I know of is 9.5.0-23U, try to update and let us know.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Nintendo website could've gave you that answer.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I wasn't aware that anyone had successfully performed a hard mod on a new3DS. Is anyone else doing them (not stateside I mean).

:-infern:

GBAtemp Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How good was Avalynns mod? Can you upload pics and how much it coated?

Liberty

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, 9.6.0 is out and Nintendo gave up and introduced official ROM/CIA-compatibility. If you brick your device, they'll send you a new one for free.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I wasn't aware that anyone had successfully performed a hard mod on a new3DS. Is anyone else doing them (not stateside I mean).
It's been successfully done on the n3DS XL but not on the non-XL yet AFAIK. Not sure if there's anyone else doing them, I think very few have actually accomplished the mod yet so he might be the only one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4