Hacking 9.5.0-22E MT-Card NAND

  • Thread starter Thread starter Strainer
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 3,935
  • Replies Replies 6

Strainer

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
68
Reaction score
11
Trophies
1
XP
522
Country
Austria
Hello everyone,

as I currently only have my MT-Card available (borrowed my Gateway to a friend), has anyone tested if this update also broke anything on the MT-Card Emunand? I will probably get to it earliest Saturday, so if anyone has done it already I could update sooner, no trouble either way.

Greets
 
There is a physical button on the MTCard (it is not a 1:1 clone of Gateway in that regard) but I think they replaced that function with the Multi-Rom-Menu, as I couldn't change games with the button last time I tried.
 
There is a physical button on the MTCard (it is not a 1:1 clone of Gateway in that regard) but I think they replaced that function with the Multi-Rom-Menu, as I couldn't change games with the button last time I tried.
My bad then, sorry.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted