Status
Not open for further replies.

DayVeeBoi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I came from psp/vita in the last few months when the scene blew up, just started to get more interested in 3ds recently. I thought I saw Pingo credited on wololo blog for something recently, and I shouldve checked first rather than after after this thread started to get beat up. I went and searched and couldnt find anything there with his name on it. I know better, and I understand trust me. I have seen all the same shit with the PSP and then Wii when it got huge and same shit now with the Vita. I apologize for the bad thread.

ayy.lmao!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came from psp/vita in the last few months when the scene blew up, just started to get more interested in 3ds recently. I thought I saw Pingo credited on wololo blog for something recently, and I shouldve checked first rather than after after this thread started to get beat up. I went and searched and couldnt find anything there with his name on it. I know better, and I understand trust me. I have seen all the same shit with the PSP and then Wii when it got huge and same shit now with the Vita. I apologize for the bad thread.
It's fine. People are just annoyed that there are so many threads are being made over this. I don't really have a problem with that. Only gripe is how many people believed this and Pingo stirring up a shitstorm by saying PoC is coming without it even working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm