Hacking 9.3.0 coming soon.

mathieulh

Trophies
Website
keybase.io
XP
Country
France
Taiwan is a different country, independent from China since after WW2.

Actually Taiwan happens to be part of the "Republic of China" 中華民國 (which is different from the PRC 中华人民共和国) and made claims over the entire continental China (just as the PRC made over the Island of Taiwan), there is therefore, officially no such country as "Taiwan" (Taiwan refers to the actual island).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan

Reactions: Zidapi

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I wish the eBAY seller would hurry the shit up on my JP new 3DS. Ordered it Monday night just gone with express shipping 3-4 days from Japan to UK and it's still not shipped. Hoping to get it updated to 9.2 as they ship with 8.xx and there is no game with a 9.2 on it right now. I'm certain N is going to patch it out somehow, as it's timed so well after GW's announcement.

Oh, that's good too hear. I'm probably ending up with the JP version though seeing as it is cheaper and I happen to be living in Japan at the moment anyway.

So if anyone knows what version the JP N3DS has preinstalled that would be nice to hear (or is there some handy site that lists this information that I do not know of?)

They come with 8.xx AU comes with 9.0

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
I wish the eBAY seller would hurry the shit up on my JP new 3DS. Ordered it Monday night just gone with express shipping 3-4 days from Japan to UK and it's still not shipped. Hoping to get it updated to 9.2 as they ship with 8.xx and there is no game with a 9.2 on it right now. I'm certain N is going to patch it out somehow, as it's timed so well after GW's announcement.

eBay is pissing me off too, all this black friday shit that these spasticplegic people in england are using to pretend they're living in the us for a day pissed me off big time this year.

i ordered myself a wiiu, some wii gear and an 2 games, one for exploiting vwii and the big uk ebay stores are so busy ive waited 5 days for my stuff to be dispatched and it hasnt yet, its thursday tomorrow if its not dispatched then i wont have it till almost christmass.

ON TOPIC, i wont update just to play a game online anyway, if i wanted to play my games online then i wouldnt be using roms or a flash cart to begin with. most multiplayer games on nintendo consoles suck anyway, hence why there are no people on cod on the wii/u consoles. still if monster hunter 4 is as good as it sounds then i'll be playing that in a party 24/7 on the wiiu and N3ds

D

Deleted-355425

eBay is pissing me off too, all this black friday shit that these spasticplegic people in england are using to pretend they're living in the us for a day pissed me off big time this year.

i ordered myself a wiiu, some wii gear and an 2 games, one for exploiting vwii and the big uk ebay stores are so busy ive waited 5 days for my stuff to be dispatched and it hasnt yet, its thursday tomorrow if its not dispatched then i wont have it till almost christmass.

ON TOPIC, i wont update just to play a game online anyway, if i wanted to play my games online then i wouldnt be using roms or a flash cart to begin with. most multiplayer games on nintendo consoles suck anyway, hence why there are no people on cod on the wii/u consoles. still if monster hunter 4 is as good as it sounds then i'll be playing that in a party 24/7 on the wiiu and N3ds

LOL yea i found it cringe worthy, black Friday.... then got dragged out to black weekend.... then cyber Monday...and i still got bullshit cyber monday extension into Tuesday. fuck off trying to milk everyone before the January sales, bunch of c u next tuesdays.

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
HAHAHHA!
If you're not "amused" by your version of black friday, come see the black "fraud" here at Brazil :P
catchy name, isn't it? black "fraud" :) (portuguese spelling is almost the same fraud = fraude, spelled almost the same, so you got the "nuance") :P

Reactions: Judas18

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
LOL yea i found it cringe worthy, black Friday.... then got dragged out to black weekend.... then cyber Monday...and i still got bullshit cyber monday extension into Tuesday. fuck off trying to milk everyone before the January sales, bunch of c u next tuesdays.

It's the UK english mentality mate and I'm english myself born here. It's pure greed and a dog eat dog situation in this current generation with live in with no respect for one another. Years ago it wasn't like this, if i remember and i'm only 36.

I dont follow sheep and if i want something i'll get anytime in the year regardless of xmas or sales within reason. Fucking people over like spoilt little shit bags to grab something cheap, aint my idea of fun.

TheDutchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nintendo does have acces to Sky3DS's cards and might have been able to find out how it emulates real cards.. If they somehow manage to block that it's the question how far that influences Gateway's acces to the system.
on the other hand, everybody who follows 3DS flashcard developement knows to update ASAP and never update beyond 9.2.

elmoemo

Trophies
XP
Country
Black Friday and cyber Monday have been a thing for a couple of years here in the UK but hasn't really kicked off proper until this year in stores.

Got my xbone for £240 with cod so I'm happy if its here to stay :) wouldn't go to shops though hate the crowds

D

Deleted-355425

Black Friday and cyber Monday have been a thing for a couple of years here in the UK but hasn't really kicked off proper until this year in stores.

Got my xbone for £240 with cod so I'm happy if its here to stay :) wouldn't go to shops though hate the crowds
good price that! i bought it day one and regretted it LOL

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Nintendo does have acces to Sky3DS's cards and might have been able to find out how it emulates real cards.. If they somehow manage to block that it's the question how far that influences Gateway's acces to the system.
on the other hand, everybody who follows 3DS flashcard developement knows to update ASAP and never update beyond 9.2.

Nintendo knows exactly how Sky3DS and Ninjhax are working.
So, if it is possible for Nintendo to block those 2 bypassing methods, Nintendo will do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup