Hacking 9.3.0 coming soon.

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
It's the UK english mentality mate and I'm english myself born here. It's pure greed and a dog eat dog situation in this current generation with live in with no respect for one another. Years ago it wasn't like this, if i remember and i'm only 36.

I dont follow sheep and if i want something i'll get anytime in the year regardless of xmas or sales within reason. Fucking people over like spoilt little shit bags to grab something cheap, aint my idea of fun.

Yeah im english too, and it pisses me off the lack of respect for our own culture, im 21 and i dont even care about christmas i don't celebrate it, i just spend the day with my family and eat a sunday roast watch some oldschool movies and then go do guy stuff each year.

Nintendo knows exactly how Sky3DS and Ninjhax are working.
So, if it is possible for Nintendo to block those 2 bypassing methods, Nintendo will do it.

in all fairness i dont think they will block ninjhax because its a reason to buy a 3ds and also you cant use it for piracy at this time im writing this, so ninjhax could be beneficial to nintendo even if it just for a year or so of extra sales and if homebrew actually gets made that is useable, then i know i'll want to use it on the latest model and any special edition models if i ever decide to buy them

Reactions: Deleted-355425

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
in all fairness i dont think they will block ninjhax because its a reason to buy a 3ds and also you cant use it for piracy at this time im writing this, so ninjhax could be beneficial to nintendo even if it just for a year or so of extra sales and if homebrew actually gets made that is useable, then i know i'll want to use it on the latest model and any special edition models if i ever decide to buy them
lol they WILL block it, no doubt about it, emulators in their eyes = money stolen out of their pockets (even though that is 99.9% bs) if they wanted basic homebrew they could add it themselves, but that would mean less reason for people to buy the games they put out themselves if they can just play emulators etc on it

Reactions: Margen67

Gettwobirdsstone

Triforce Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But
but they already pulled the jp Version from the eshop, they would have left it up it that was the case

Gettwobirdsstone

Triforce Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol they WILL block it, no doubt about it, emulators in their eyes = money stolen out of their pockets (even though that is 99.9% bs) if they wanted basic homebrew they could add it themselves, but that would mean less reason for people to buy the games they put out themselves if they can just play emulators etc on it
In my eyes, Nintendo is like Disney. Where they rerelease old titles in a revamped ways. They don't want people playing games forever, it wouldn't be special if you played halo, then the next day they release the masterchief collection.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yeah we're talking bout a greedy company here I mean they would rip off Homebrew and even sell it I bet if they so choose

fatboynate

Bringer of Freedom
Trophies
XP
Country
Chad

well that depends, the only reason i've ever owned a nintendo handheld in the first place was for pokemon games and legend of zelda series. otherwise i have mainly used a pc for gaming.
when i heard about the 3ds being able to run homebrew emulators using gateway i instantly bought a 3ds and a few games from nintendo without knowing about the fw thing, since ive obtained a 4.5 3ds and GW setup, but the only reason i bought a 3ds from nintendo was because i thought i could us a gba emulator and snes emulator but i have since stoped using my gateway console becuase of the lack of hb infact i used the blargsnes on it this morning to play alftp

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah we're talking bout a greedy company here I mean they would rip off Homebrew and even sell it I bet if they so choose
tbh, i think most companies would block it.........its just how it is, they charge licensing fee's if they just let people do what they like then the real dev's would be like "hey wtf people keep making homebrew copies of our games......we cant compete with free so why should we pay for the privilege of that".....that's just how closed systems work...they have to keep the purse strings secure
well that depends, the only reason i've ever owned a nintendo handheld in the first place was for pokemon games and legend of zelda series. otherwise i have mainly used a pc for gaming.
when i heard about the 3ds being able to run homebrew emulators using gateway i instantly bought a 3ds and a few games from nintendo without knowing about the fw thing, since ive obtained a 4.5 3ds and GW setup, but the only reason i bought a 3ds from nintendo was because i thought i could us a gba emulator and snes emulator but i have since stoped using my gateway console becuase of the lack of hb infact i used the blargsnes on it this morning to play alftp
your not their intended customer.....with pretty much all systems the majority of the money comes from software sales....they dont give 2 craps about people who will never pay for a game on it.....and really why should they :P

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
A new stability update......
3018392-inline-chickenbenz11.gif

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can ninjhax even be blocked by a firmware update? It exploits a flaw in Cubic Ninja, not in the OS itself. The way it's made, is it doesn't need any prepared savefiles, so Nintendo doesn't even have a thing to block, from my understanding of the matter. The way to fix the Ninjhax entry point, is to patch the game itself. Not a probable course of events - studio responsible for CN closed up.
All they need to do is search for the launcher on the SD card on boot and delete it. Game over.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
HAHAHHA!
If you're not "amused" by your version of black friday, come see the black "fraud" here at Brazil :P
catchy name, isn't it? black "fraud" :) (portuguese spelling is almost the same fraud = fraude, spelled almost the same, so you got the "nuance") :P

My boyfriend told me how pointlessly shitty it is there. He saw an iPhone 5S with a whole R$100 knocked off the price which still made it more expensive than a full priced 5S in the UK.

Reactions: mvmiranda

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
mech said:
As of the 2nd of December we know Gateways new exploit supports ONLY 9.0 > 9.2 Firmwares.
It has all the features of the current exploit except emuNAND and is yet to be released.
It wont need a new card either.

Where does that come from?

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We do not know if EmuNAND will be supported, but according to what mech said it will not, but AFAIK Gateway did not say anything about that yet...
Timburpton That was what surprised me. I think EmuNAND should be supported as the exploit seems to be a kernel exploit.

Reactions: Margen67

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
rainparadesamurai said:
so does nintendo buy themselves copies of these flashcarts so they can block them? lol
Of course they do, how would they figure out how these flashcart work if they don't?

Timburpton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We do not know if EmuNAND will be supported, but according to what mech said it will not, but AFAIK Gateway did not say anything about that yet...
Timburpton That was what surprised me. I think EmuNAND should be supported as the exploit seems to be a kernel exploit.

Mech doesn't know anything relating to emunand. He's just anyhow saying things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)