7th GEN PK7 SAVING SYSTEM! [WELL EXPLAINED]

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by XabiPlayerPRO, Feb 18, 2017.

1. XabiPlayerPRO
    OP

XabiPlayerPRO Newbie

main.png
    Hello everyone! I´ve been working with the hexadecimal editor HxD, trying to identify how 7th gen .pk7 files are saved. I haven´t discovered everything, almost most of the parts. Here I show you a image of the research I did.
    IMPORTANT, HERE GOES ALL THE EXPLANATION:
    I did this research with a PKMN I made, a Decidueye called Phantom Hood. Now, I will carefully explain what is each part of the hex code:
    The D4 02 is his pokedex number (724), but it´s reversed. (It´ll be 2D4 or 02D4)

The D9 00 I thought It´ll be useful, but in fact I don´t know what it represents.
    Also: those things like A5 4C and DD 41 3B BA in grey are things that I noticed they weren´t null or static, and they changed while I made changes. They might mean something, but I don´t know what.
    The 01 9B is his trainer ID (39681), but again reversed (9B01 correctly).
    The 35 60 is trainer´s secret ID (24805), but again reversed (60E5 correctly).
    The 14 2C 10 is the PKMN´s exp (1059860), again reversed (102C14).
    The 00 FC 00 FC 06 00 is the PKMN EVs (HP,ATK,DEF,SPD,SPA,SPD) that are (0,255,0,255,6,0).
    The 10 is the PKRS level, from 1 to 15 (in this case 1).
    The LONG ORANGE PART is the PKMN nickname, with 00 between every character.
    The FOUR BLUE PARTS are the attack IDs. They´re reversed but in order (ATK1, ATK2, ATK3, ATK4).
    The FOUR GREEN PARTS are the attacks´ PP amount.
    The FOUR NEXT GREEN PARTS are the PP Up increased amount (in this case 3 in both, the maximum).
    The NEXT RED PART is the current trainer name (XabiP. PRO).
    The NEXT BLUE PART is the first trainer name (also XabiP. PRO, I set them both).
    Finally, the FF is the PKMN happiness (255).
    Hope you liked this research. It cost me some days to make it, but it´s ok!
    I would thank every colaboration to follow this research.
    IMPORTAAAANT!
    I think that the D9 00 (or just D9) is the iten ID which has the PKMN

Last edited Feb 18, 2017
    Zidapi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice