Hacking 7.5X User Guide & Exploit Host Menu: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 42,592
  • Replies 111
  • Likes 15

CraigWilson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just wondering if anyone can help i managed to get the PS4 modded the first time around but once I turned the system off and then on again I try reflashing Mira it crashes on one occasion I got the all set jailbreak was successful but it crashed within seconds of the pop up and i have to manually turn it on it froze completely a few times
as well

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi just wondering if anyone can help i managed to get the PS4 modded the first time around but once I turned the system off and then on again I try reflashing Mira it crashes on one occasion I got the all set jailbreak was successful but it crashed within seconds of the pop up and i have to manually turn it on it froze completely a few times
as well
Unfortunately, that's the nature of the exploit. It's not very stable.

Reactions: KiiWii

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
as well
Stability is the exploit not the payload
And why you still using mira try goldhen your be much better off

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I've seen some people claiming its slightly more successful if its done over a local connection is there any real difference before I try it out
Cleaner via user guide as you dont get multiple pages open in your browser
Plus you dont get payloads trying to load automatic when opening users guide like you do in the browser
But tbh I've said it before people just don't let the ps4 boot properly before running the exploit
Just turn it on give it a couple of minutes then run the exploit

Reactions: Leeful and KiiWii

Shaoran_Rendan

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I use third party app called Chiaki / PsPlay (PSplay is paid) for remote play on my android phone; there are third party apps for ios too. For pc, follow below link

Even though I download the remote play app from that link and used the patch, it keeps asking for me to update the client . Does it only works with 5.05 ?

SpaceMunkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Even though I download the remote play app from that link and used the patch, it keeps asking for me to update the client . Does it only works with 5.05 ?

If you are downloading it for pc, follow the below link, it will take you to github Chiaki page. Just scroll down a bit and you would see "assets". Click on it and download windoes version. It should work for you.

https://github.com/thestr4ng3r/chiaki/releases

FruitsPunchSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks @Prb and the people involved! Loved the menu!
Great host and working better than Mira with GoldHEN for me on 7.55 :)

One thing that I am having problem is that even with automatic updates disabled, it automatically updates games. Weird, I didn't have this problem with my PS4 Slim not activated. Now that is activated with a legit PSN account this stuff happens. Can anyone help me?

Thanks again! I don't post very much here but I'm daily here :D

Reactions: Prb

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

One thing that I am having problem is that even with automatic updates disabled, it automatically updates games. Weird, I didn't have this problem with my PS4 Slim not activated. Now that is activated with a legit PSN account this stuff happens. Can anyone help me?

if the host menu is chacheable (never used it, so I don't know), just cache the exploit, then turn off the internet in network settings.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

have you turn off updates in the ps4 settings?

FruitsPunchSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if the host menu is chacheable (never used it, so I don't know), just cache the exploit, then turn off the internet in network settings.

Yes, thanks. I had to do that. Strange because this did not happened for me on 4.05, 4.55, 5.05 nor 6.72. Maybe is because I activated the console? Even so, I'm happy with this offline host on User Guide in cache.

have you turn off updates in the ps4 settings?

Yes, all turned off. Disabled updates too. Very strange.

If more stability comes to the webkit / kernel soon it will be even better, but in the moment I'm very grateful for you guys. Thanks!!! ;)
And I hope that I fix my problem, but if I need to turn off the internet every time, no problem. Happy for exploit working good :toot:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want to be completely safe, I suggest buying a sandisk connect like I use. it's for self-hosting, but you can leave the internet on, and you can still ftp if your pc connects to it as well. I've found no way to use a static ip, because it has no dns. the ps4 is fine, but the pc won't connect that way for some reason, so make sure to use auto for most of the settings.

Yes, thanks. I had to do that. Strange because this did not happened for me on 4.05, 4.55, 5.05 nor 6.72. Maybe is because I activated the console? Even so, I'm happy with this offline host on

dunno. I activated my console as well, but I'm completely offline, so I don't have to worry about that happening.

Reactions: FruitsPunchSamurai

FruitsPunchSamurai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
if you want to be completely safe, I suggest buying a sandisk connect like I use. it's for self-hosting, but you can leave the internet on, and you can still ftp if your pc connects to it as well. I've found no way to use a static ip, because it has no dns. the ps4 is fine, but the pc won't connect that way for some reason, so make sure to use auto for most of the settings.

dunno. I activated my console as well, but I'm completely offline, so I don't have to worry about that happening.

You mean like ESP8266?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, but you don't have to flash firmware to it. it's more expensive though. I managed to get a 8GB, which is plenty. they still make them, but in larger sizes, so you have to pay more.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, just look up sandisk connect or sandisk connect wifi stick. you don't need a large one, so try to get the smallest you can find.

btw, I wrote a tutorial on using it. it's under pinky's ps4 tutorials.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it good to move from 5.05 to 7.x (also has anyone got a copy of 7.x update) i dont intend to pirate, just run my own games and cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??