Hacking 7.55 User Guide & Exploit Host Menu V3 Binloader: now with added GoldHEN!

• Thread starter Prb
  • Start date
  • Views 55,506
  • Replies 284
  • Likes 21

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I had no idea it was possible to have a non-js based, cacheable self-host. Directly loading bins through the browser was exactly what I was looking for, beats enabling my self-host setup and sending payloads through ncat every single time.

Thank you, @Prb. Your work is greatly appreciated! The lite version is running great.
Thanks for your feedback
I do believe that V3IN is a far better menu then the v2ish better success with running the webkit cleaner code all round
As I always say my menus are a team effort more than just me involved in putting them together
Plus I know people with mad skills :teach::D

Last edited by Prb,

arfgh

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
he does do some wii u hacks, like he told me about some mods he made for mario kart 8. we used to talk about the wii u all the time in my wii u tutorials thread on psx place. however, he's mostly into playstation stuff, so he's more inclined to be on a site that specializes in that. temp is more nintendo oriented, so I don't see him coming here. ironically, he used to be on crunch, which is garyopa's site. that's where the official rebug thread was for a long time, but now it's on psx place. like most devs, he doesn't normally answer questions unless it's about one of his apps or something that he made.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I will say though that there's a lot more ps4 action on this site than psx place though. I'm usually answering their questions about the ps4, since I've moved on too. psx place is mostly ps3 and ps2 as it stands now.

^^ totally agree, more activity here.

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First Massive Thanks To - Leeful - KiiWii - Sleirsgoevy - theflow - Al Azif - Joonie86 - Team Synacktiv - and all the developers in the ps4 scene
Thanks @ctn for the ps4debug payload fork

Prb 7.55 Exploit Menu V3IN Manual
two versions Prb 7.55 V3IN & Prb 7.55 V3IN BLUE LITE

Load all your payload in one (split webkit / exploit and payloads)

Hey Prb! Sorry buddy but I am SUPER confused. So you CANT load Goldhen with this? I was able to load your previous one with the JS hack in it. I would just get to the black menu and hit the far right button. Done.

This one, I cant seem to get anything to work. Do I load an exploit first? Def doing something wrong (I always used your auto version before and never the manual one)

Thanks!!!

Reactions: Prb

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey Prb! Sorry buddy but I am SUPER confused. So you CANT load Goldhen with this? I was able to load your previous one with the JS hack in it. I would just get to the black menu and hit the far right button. Done.

This one, I cant seem to get anything to work. Do I load an exploit first? Def doing something wrong (I always used your auto version before and never the manual one)

Thanks!!!
yes buddy this is a manual menu load exploit first and then load your payloads

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try
run new exploit or old exploit and then multi load any payloads you want
So:
Get to main page after the out of memory errors are over
Try old or new exploit (which one you have better luck with?)
Run GoldHen1.1
Profit?

Missing any steps?

Thanks Prb you rock!

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So:
Get to main page after the out of memory errors are over
Try old or new exploit (which one you have better luck with?)
Run GoldHen1.1
Profit?

Missing any steps?

Thanks Prb you rock!
for my slim i use new exploit try and wait 10 secs or so before running the new or old exploit after the webkit has ran :)

Reactions: viper3344

bayad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Djibouti
for my slim i use new exploit try and wait 10 secs or so before running the new or old exploit after the webkit has ran :)

Hi mate, your v3 blue version is not caching. Is there a problem with this version ? :huh:

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so tried a bit between V3 manual and V2 auto. Gets about the same amount of success. This is on a PS4 pro. Prb, you mentioned getting to the selection page, waiting 10 seconds, THEN hitting the "new" exploit?

Last edited by viper3344,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok so tried a bit between V3 manual and V2 auto. Gets about the same amount of success. This is on a PS4 pro. Prb, you mentioned getting to the selection page, waiting 10 seconds, THEN hitting the "new" exploit?
It's seems different models of ps4 have different successes rates with the timing of the exploit some people say wait for 1 minute others say 10 seconds it's just a matter of trial and error but as I've said before just get the exploit to run use goldhen and then just use rest mode ;)

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SELFHOST DONE with Sleirsgoevy new exploit
plus added Enable and Disable Dex payloads so now there is no need to re-boot from dex
BTW i know the payloads are call todex and toretail
but it my party and i'll cry if i want to :sad::sad::sad::rofl::rofl::rofl:
and it just sounds better
thanks to my friend @Leeful once again

i'll do live host and esp8266 in a bit as i've only just finished work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/