ROM Hack RELEASE 60 FPS Cheats for NSwitch

What's Your Experience After applying 60 FPS Cheats?

• Total voters

Croix999

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
60FPS + 30FPS Mod for Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai. Tested on emulator.

[Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai] 1.0.0
[TID: 01006FA018D40000]
[BID: BBF8EA4CA985DE4E]
[Credits: StevensND]

[Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai] 1.0.2
[TID: 01006FA018D40000]
[BID: DB7E474BEFABB6A0]
[Credits: StevensND]
hi.. could you make a ips file for this game.. i already tried that code for switch console but not emulator.. but not working tho.. help...

YuiYui

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Live A Live 60fps mod latest patch anymore?
The one link on NX-60FPS-RES-GFX-Cheats does not work.

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Live A Live 60fps mod latest patch anymore?
The one link on NX-60FPS-RES-GFX-Cheats does not work.
The one in database is for latest version of game and should work? Do the cheats show up at all and is your BID for game:

CF22083371DDACB2​

You might gave different regional release of fame with different TID and BID. If so try FPSLocker.

I finally made a full video guide on how to set up all homebrew (sys-clk, Reverse-NX, FPSLocker) needed to get games at 60FPS and how to use AIO Updater to download the cheats and go through all functions of FPSLocker. Give it a watch if you need help.

IIl'll try and keep this thread more updated with cheats added to the database as I have been here for a couple months. Recent cheats added include those for The Smurfs 2, Borderlands 3, Triangle Strategy, Hot Wheels Unleashed 2 among others. Check commit history on the repo to stay up to stay up to date.

https://github.com/ChanseyIsTheBest/NX-60FPS-RES-GFX-Cheats/commits/main

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I hate that it's gotta be done ona per-game basis, instead of using these cheats as a database for a system-wide plugin to be activated based on the game being played.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: i put in my birth year as 2000 instead of 2008 because i was sleep deprived as FUCK and had...