Hacking 6.60 or 6.61CFW? Permanent or temp? Pros/cons , opinions and knowledge needed

which is better for the psp go

Votes: 4 28.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6.61~Infinity

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • 6.6* Pro

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can you really not downgrade your Go! to 6.20? I think there's only one motherboard model for PSP Go's, so they should all be downgradeable, try this tutorial if you haven't. I found that every CFW after 6.20 broke the suspend game feature and so far every game has ran on 6.20. PS1 games also work well, not to mention there are a bunch of plugins made for 6.20

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Can you really not downgrade your Go! to 6.20? I think there's only one motherboard model for PSP Go's, so they should all be downgradeable, try this tutorial if you haven't. I found that every CFW after 6.20 broke the suspend game feature and so far every game has ran on 6.20. PS1 games also work well, not to mention there are a bunch of plugins made for 6.20
There are actually THREE motherboard models for PSP Go. The guide you linked only covers one, the VERY early version which was replaced after a month or two of the Go on the market. When Go came out, it had a 9g motherboard, but to make CFW installing harder they revised it a month or two later so many PSP Gos have 10g or late life ones have 11g (same as PSP Street if anyone remembers that). 6.20 works great but only works with up to 9g models (which came with 4.20-6.20), 10/11g came with 6.59 from what I remember and downgrading any device to an FW version under what it originally ships with causes problems quite often.

Reactions: SCOTT0852

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, thought maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shoot the duck free meal
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not allowed here in Ohio without Duck hunting permit, n it not in season yet.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just say it was trespassing and you thought it was ancientboi
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We can shoot racoon, possums, skunks, cayottes tho
    +1
    I can shoot guys :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I can shoot guys :shy::blush::evil: +1