Know Your Temps: Mewgia

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm back! It's been a tough couple of days but I got through it all! Let's all give Mthrnite a big hug for his hard work with the KYT sessions!!!

It's time for another round of Know Your Temps! The Temper being questioned during this session is Mewgia!

For those of you that are new to the game, here are the rules:

---> One user will be put on the questioning stand every two days. Users may sign-up/volunteer for each weekly spot [but more on that later].

---> Once that user's week of questioning starts anybody can ask that user any 3 questions they want via posting on the thread. These questions can be about anything. Personal life, GBAtemp/internet life, pet peeves, musical tastes, "what if" situations... ANYTHING! (Please post all 3 of your questions at once, in one solid post)

---> Upon receiving questions, the user that is in the spotlight can answer them at anytime, as long as it's before their week is up.

This quirky little activity will help us get to know our fellow Tempers even better in an exciting, chaotic manner!

Mewgia's session begins 5-2-07 and ends the night of 5-3-07.

Upcoming Sessions:
[5-4-07 to 5-5-07] >>> lagman
[5-6-07 to 5-7-07] >>> Jax
[5-8-07 to 5-9-07] >>> Psyfira
[5-10-07 to 5-11-07] >>> m_babble
[5-12-07 to 5-13-07] >>> Harsky
[5-14-07 to 5-15-07] >>> Magenta
[5-16-07 to 5-17-07] >>> hankchill
[5-18-07 to 5-19-07] >>> rice151
[5-20-07 to 5-21-07] >>> shaunj66
[5-22-07 to 5-23-07] >>> sinkhead
[5-24-07 to 5-25-07] >>> Caoimhin
[5-26-07 to 5-27-07] >>> SSJ Zac
[5-28-07 to 5-29-07] >>> nileyg
[5-30-07 to 5-31-07] >>> Legend
[6-1-07 to 6-2-07] >>> AeroScap
[6-3-07 to 6-4-07] >>> MaHe

Past Know Your Temps Sessions:
>>> mr_blonde_88
>>> filozof
>>> Sil3n7
>>> JPH1120
>>> spikeygcps2
>>> Linkiboy
>>> RayorDragonFall
>>> VVoltz
>>> nloding
>>> DarkRamza
>>> Opium
>>> OSW
>>> rambozotheclown
>>> shadowboy
>>> AshuraZero
>>> Gaisuto
>>> Orc
>>> bobitos
>>> mthrnite
>>> juggernaut911
>>> Qpido
>>> 754boy
>>> ShadowXP
>>> Qrayzie
>>> dafatkid27
>>> iza
>>> tshu
>>> Kyoji
>>> Mortenga
>>> .TakaM
>>> The Last Spartan
>>> Gamerman1723
>>> [M]artin

PM [M]artin ( link ) if you're interested in being featured on an upcoming session of Know Your Temps. Once your PM has been received, you can look for your name on an updated Upcoming Sessions List in next round's thread.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Hi. How be you? Explain!
2. Like Costello once asked: Mewgia? Mew and Lugia?
ohmy.gif
Explain!
3. What is the answer to my 5th question. Explain!

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
1) since your name is made of Mew+Lugia, do you consider yourself legendary?
2) what's your favourite meal? I'm trying to think of something for dinner
tongue.gif

3) do you think companies are more important than people?

D

Deleted User

1) Who is your favorite writer from the BC period ?
2) Who is your favorite musical artist from the same period ?
3) Do you think it is really a bad thing who have much more material to answer 1) than to answer 2).

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
1. Who do you think runs the United States: the president or businesses?
2. Do you yahoo? Uno?
3. Are you a pie person or cake person? (alot of tempers are eager to hear your answer to this question)...
4. I love you.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
1. A cat just snatched a bird out of the air and now I am laughing like a demon, am I a bad person?

2. Despite the fact fizzy drinks make me feel rough Dr Pepper or Canada dry?

3. Backflip or frontflip?

4. Horse or elephant?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
*Favorite Back to the Future movie.
*On a fight between Miyamoto and Kutaragi...how many fingers do Miyamoto needs to use?
*First game that you ever played?
*Why does chocolate taste to good?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xD.

1) Did you ever have/Do you have a girlfriend?
2) What is your favorite video-game?
3) Scenario: A serial killer comes in your house and asks you: "I will kill your mother or your father. If you don't answer, I'll kill both of them and leave you here.". What do you take?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. Hi. How be you? Explain!
2. Like Costello once asked: Mewgia? Mew and Lugia?
ohmy.gif
Explain!
3. What is the answer to my 5th question. Explain!
1. I'm mostly fine, though my hands are sore because I was enlisted to help lift stone lunch tables at school today.
2. It's actually Mewtwo and Lugia, since Mew is kinda...eh. I came up with when I was about ten when I signed up for a My Nintendo account, and since It was Nintendo I thought about all things Nintendo when I was thinking up a screenname. Those were (and still are I guess) my two favorite Pokemon, so I combined the names for my screenname. It just stuck since then.
3. 42. No explanation is needed.

1. How many fingers am I holding up?
2. Animal, vegetable, or mineral?
3. Netflix or Blockbuster Total Access?
1. At this point in time, the answer would probably be none, since people don't usually hold their fingers up all the time and you know of no reason to be holding your fingers up right now.
2. I liek animals the bestest.
3. Right now I have Netflix, and there's not much I can do to change that. The fact that you can pick up movies from the store with Blockbuster is nice, but I don't watch movies often enough to need to do that (I only watch them on the weekends). Plus, Netflix has a larger movie selection (as far as I know, tell me if I'm wrong).
Short answer: Netflix.

1. Do you like teh Pokemanz?
2. What do you think about cats?
3. Do I like to eat hot dogs?
1. Sorry, too busy playing wit' ma' Pokemanz to answer this question.
2.I luv cats
wub.gif
I have three, two of which are kittens. Cats are kinda stupid sometimes though, they'll do something, you push/toss them away, they do it again (I only toss them if they jump on my bed when I don't want them to for the 15th time in a row
tongue.gif
)
3. Yes, I like hotdogs, even though I know that the things they are made up of are less-than savory.

1) since your name is made of Mew+Lugia, do you consider yourself legendary?
2) what's your favourite meal? I'm trying to think of something for dinner
tongue.gif

3) do you think companies are more important than people?
1. Not yet, though I hope to be legendary some day
tongue.gif

2. Well, I don't know about the main course (i.e. the meat) but for the side dishes it would have to have Sweet Potatos (with brown sugar on them) and home made biscuits.
3. Well, companies are made up of people, so that question is basically one group of people vs. another! So yeah, people are more important.

1) Who is your favorite writer from the BC period ?
2) Who is your favorite musical artist from the same period ?
3) Do you think it is really a bad thing who have much more material to answer 1) than to answer 2).
1. I don't know much work from the BC period, so I can't really answer this question.
2. I'm not sure if I've heard any music from the BC peroid, though I probably have.
3. It would be nice if the number of works from each of the two categories were a little more equal.

1. Who do you think runs the United States: the president or businesses?
2. Do you yahoo? Uno?
3. Are you a pie person or cake person? (alot of tempers are eager to hear your answer to this question)...
4. I love you.
1. The president is certainly influenced (a lot sometimes) by businesses, and at this point I'd say that the businesses have a strong hand in the government. I don't think that the businesses have total control yet, though they seem to be getting there...
2. Neither. I think.
3. CAKE FTW
4. I luff you too. I think. Though, I've never actually met you, which creates a strange situation when answering this question. Hrm...

1. A cat just snatched a bird out of the air and now I am laughing like a demon, am I a bad person?

2. Despite the fact fizzy drinks make me feel rough Dr Pepper or Canada dry?

3. Backflip or frontflip?

4. Horse or elephant?
1. Hell no. I just envisioned that in my head and it looked pretty funny.
2. Never tried Canada Dry, so Dr. Pepper it is.
3.Frontflip. I can't do either though
tongue.gif
4. Hmm...elephants are big, powerful, and make funny sounds (plus, I've seen one at Busch Gardens dance), but Horses are faster and quite a bit more comfortable to ride on (and easier to tame and take care of I'd imagine). They can also count. So horse.

*Favorite Back to the Future movie.
*On a fight between Miyamoto and Kutaragi...how many fingers do Miyamoto needs to use?
*First game that you ever played?
*Why does chocolate taste to good?
1. The first one, since it's the only one that I remember seeing (though I know I've seen others, just a long while ago)
2. None. He can use his DS styli to poke Kutaragi into submission.
3. Probably Sonic the Hedgehog on the Sega Genesis. I got my Genesis with a bunch of games when I was two though, so I don't quite remember. One of them was Sonic, and since Sonic was the most popular of the games, it was probably that.
4. Because it's just that awesome. there is probably some scientific explanation for it, but I won't bother digging that up...

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Didn't see this one until after I posted, so adding it now.

xD.

1) Did you ever have/Do you have a girlfriend?
2) What is your favorite video-game?
3) Scenario: A serial killer comes in your house and asks you: "I will kill your mother or your father. If you don't answer, I'll kill both of them and leave you here.". What do you take?
1. Never had a grilfriend yet, but I'm only just now finishing up 8th grade so I have time to remedy that.
2. Super Smash Bros. Melee, followed up by the main Pokemanz series.
3. Oh jeez...I luff both my parents equally (as I should), so emotional value can't make the decision for me, and each has their own practical values. My father makes most of the money in the household, but my mother is better for at-home stuff like cooking or cleaning. I can't decide...>_

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
*Oh i missed your session... but you don't care cuz you dont know who the hell i am and dont really want to. True or False?
*These questions are invalid... Will you answer them?
*?
*^ the hell is that question supposed to be?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto