Gaming 500 wii shop points

tpformbh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've had a quick thumb through the VC:essentials thread, but unfortunately being able to use WADs reduces the desire to repurchase games that you already own cartridges of.

I've got 500 wii points that i've amassed through converting the nintendo stars points, and was just wondering if there was any wiiware/VC games that you wouldn't necessarily think of but would be worth getting? Pref ones that aren't available in wad form.

Nera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
well since most games are available as wad, i would say you should either but DLC for games like guitar hero, rockband...(since it's impossible for now to download them for free) or wait untill more games get released with DLC... I wouldn't but anything from the wii shop channel, since most games are available as wad, and those that aren't can be played with an emulator(500 wii points=NES game, and i think the NES emulator for wii runs (nearly) all games)
OR if you have a DSi you can use it for that(i guess those points are the same, i don't have a DSi so i'm not sure though)

Nera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Edgedancer said:
Sorry but the points you already have on the wii cannot be transfered over to the DSishop.
Oh I didn't know that, in that case i would go for the DLC

tpformbh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have bought all the GH games for the PS2 and got the full instrument setup so don't really need it, but thanks will keep an eye out for paid DLC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...