Hacking [5.5.3 Support] Kafluke's All-in-One Self-Hosting Package 3.0

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
system version must be specified via url paremeter so I cant get into homebrew and just figured out that you NEED wifi to run anything .. (joyful) and B powering down wiiu ... then u must redo everthing again, Loadline GX2 runs fine and reopens in miimaker IF u are online and dont power off system wish the loadline would go through a less used app ..

Last edited by AshleyCummings,

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's the index2.html file. I'm 75% done updating. I'll be there in a bit and I'll be able to get it all working and then I'll re - up a new working package.
I already know that all the 5.4.0 and 5.3.2 stuff is working so I'm up for a challenge anyway. I don't mind leaving the "IOSU exploit ready" firmware. Could be ages until we see that anyway.

x_redentor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
index.2html

change lines.

line 17.- <a href="551/kexploit/kexploit4Loadiine551.mp4">
line 41.- <a href="551/loadiine/Loadiinegx2v0.3.mp4">

work!!

Kafluke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
system version must be specified via url paremeter so I cant get into homebrew and just figured out that you NEED wifi to run anything .. (joyful) and B powering down wiiu ... then u must redo everthing again, Loadline GX2 runs fine and reopens in miimaker IF u are online and dont power off system
That's the first thing I'm going to fix. Once you get into HBL you don't need your wifi anymore. It can be turned off at that point but if you're using tubehax you have no worries in leaving it on.

AshleyCummings

Gamer Girl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but loadline needs wifi and doesnt stick in miimaker after a power down or sleep im confused I don't know the extant of Loadline besides I think games or homebrew too I will learn everything (sue me im new with wiiu ) I want homebrew for Nintendont and a few other things but I want it to run offline on times we get power outs Summer ..storms yea.... and tubehax idk im hoping its safe

x_redentor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
option.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't forget your plastic spoons you methies